1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell the story how u met ur love & tell us how u would like to meet ur love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosepetal, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met my boyfriend through pranks lol tell us how u met ur love and to those who haven't met their love ,tell us how u want to meet them.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In my head:
    Alone.
    Desolate.
    Isolated.

I feel alienated and suffocation. Everyone stares at me with critical eyes, judging, hating.

I drowning. He finds me. He pulls me out, he loves me.

I say, "You don't know who I am."
    He says, "I don't care."

My heart aches. My vision blurs.

He only sees the outer shell of me.

My soul doesn't mirror the outside of me. My desires aren't the same.

He only sees the murdered self of me.

And he keeps holding on to me. He refuses to let me drown, and in a desperate act, I choke out, "I'm transgender."

I expect him to let go, but he doesn't. He holds me tighter and says, "So?"

It's like a new strength has overtaken me. The fear and anxiety I feel were washed away, and I'm not drowning anymore.

He sees me.
    He loves me.

Me.

In reality:
    ACCIDENTALLY SPILLS TEA

"SHIT I'M SO SORRY I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT UNICORNS"

HE SAYS, "WOAH ME TOO!"

THEN WE BECOME FRIENDS, DATE, AND MARRY

Right now:
    lol fuck i'm never going to get a boyfriend

3. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't care how I meet them(preferably her, though if it's a him in the end, I don't mind), I just don't wanna end up forever-alone... I have a terrible crush on a girl, but she's straight. I have a terrible on-off crush on a guy, and he hates me. I'm so lucky, right?? :dry:
    I know I'm young, though, so do have much time. I'm just impatient. But I have time.
    ......unless I suffer a tragic death
    but that's not very likely.
    Possible...
    but not likely.
    I'll shut up.

4. Candace

In My Head: I find this really hot Brazilian/Spanish speaking guy who loves my accent in Portuguese/Spanish and holds my hand. He and I go to the beach and watch the sunset, finishing with a kiss and me laying in his arms :icon_redf

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

something like thies

6. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd like to form a strong friendship with someone then fall in love with the other person and hope this person feels the same about me. So we end up by having a relationship and marry. It almost happened to me... :dry:

7. Hexagon

Well, my current love:

Well, we first met nearly 20 years ago, but we weren't so close until a few years ago. Eventually I discovered masturbation, and we just took off from there.

An actual person:

Don't really care. I'm not interested in dating right now, though I suppose it isn't out of the question. I don't really mind how we meet; they could ride a bicycle into me and stop to help for all I care. More important is who they are.

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I met my boyfriend through a Facebook group. We talked, clicked, and I found out he lived in California and came up here often.

9. Silas

I'm a huuuge tv fanatic so my dream scenario would be meeting a guy who's as obsessed with tv as I am! So maybe one day I accidentally bump into some guy... I start apologizing but he's like it's cool no problem... then he notices my chakram keychain on the floor, realizes I'm a Xena fan and the conversation starts there:

Him: Is that a chakram?
    Me: Wait you know what a chakram is?
    Him: Yep I watch Xena everyday!
    Me: Forealzz?? I LOVE Xena!
    Him: And is that a Charmed background on your phone? That's my show!
    Me: Really? Next thing you know you're gonna tell me you watch Once Upon a Time too!
    Him: Regina's my girl, huge Swan Queen shipper!
    Me: OMG NO WAY! That's my #1 show along with TVD and Supernatural!
    Him: Stefan fan or Damon fan?
    Me: Totally Stefan! Dean fan or Sammy fan?
    Him: Castiel!!!! Sheldon or Leonard?
    Me: Sheldon duhhhh he's my role model!
    Him: On the count of three we'll both name our favorite actress. 1...2...3.
    Both: SANDRA BULLOCK!
    Me: OMG you love Sandy B too!
    Him: Well who doesn't? ok hottest actor on the count of three, 1..2...3.
    Both: DARREN CRISS!
    Me: I think I'm in love with you right now.
    Him: So hey, I just met you... and this is crazy... but here's my number...
    Me: I'll totally call you maybe!!!
    Fast forward a few days and we're on the couch in each other's arms eating popcorn and watching our shows all day... tv soulmates :lol:

10. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Online. We originally met almost five years ago, on a forum for writers, where we became friends. After a while, we went our separate ways and, while we stayed Facebook friends, we didn't talk. A year and a half ago, I joined Tumblr and somehow ended up following her. She made a post asking if anyone wanted to talk about Star Trek and it wasn't long before we were talking every night for hours.

She had feelings for me but she wasn't sure if I was interested in women. So she started dropping hints, telling me that she had feelings for this girl but she wasn't sure if she was straight. I had a feeling that she was talking about me, but I told myself, "Stop being so self-obsessed; not everyone is in love with you" and I was jealous of this mystery woman. Eventually the truth did come out but I wasn't sure how to respond. It was one thing to imagine hypothetically falling in love with a woman and quite another to have it happen.

After a couple weeks and a particularly tense night, my now-girlfriend told me that she felt uncomfortable because she didn't know where we stood. I'm in college and I was literally standing outside of the classroom at this time. I spent most of the class period talking to her on Facebook. To this day, I have no idea what we learned. I admitted that I had feelings for her too, but that my family is very homophobic and that our relationship would have to be a secret, at least for the time being. She said that wasn't something she hoped to ever have to deal with, but she was willing to give it a shot anyway.

Nine months later, here we are.

11. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really don't care as long as it happens. I know that's not romantic, but I doubt I will find anybody, so yeah...

12. the gypsy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "At all"

That's how I'd like to meet him.

13. Pusheen

Pusheen Guest

How I wanted it to happen: Accidentally meet them in public, stay in touch, get to really know them, taking our time, going on a few dates, one thing leads to another, fall in love with each other, and officially become a couple. <3

How it really happened: Friend request on Facebook, barely talking the first day, not talking at all the second day, kinda talked the third day, and becoming a couple the fourth day. ._.

#13 Pusheen, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  14. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met my girlfriend through an online website for teens. When I met her we were just friends and after being friends for almost ten years we started going out. I haven't met her in person, however I love everything about her, including her personality. I hope whenever we are able to meet the connection gets stronger.

15. Foxface

We met on an online anime forum that is long since defunct. I had an accident on a horse and was depresed I couldn't ride. She saw my post, saw that I had a horse and totally messaged me. We talked online, on the phone then met in person and bam...10 years married next month

16. PaganPoetry

I would probably like to meet the love of my life if I met him while he was attending one of my shows or something...and then he could like approach me and compliment me on my work...and then fall in love with each other......idk.....

17. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first day of our freshman year of high school. I was a scared, deeply closeted 14-year-old, and so was he for the most part. We were friends for a year and a half before it turned romantic, and he went out on a limb and told me he's gay and in his words, "kind of attracted to you" and that he hoped I didn't hate him. He said that last part when he came out to his parents as well, "I hope you don't hate me."

I'd never said anything to him about my own sexuality until that point, and as the saying goes, "The rest is history."

18. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I'll skip my past relationships and focus on how I would like to meet the love of my life:

At a huge, historical medieval event.

I would like to trade blows with him/her in one of the most epic and brutal full-contact tournaments in arms&armour, and after we agreed to a draw since we can't keep it up any longer due to exhaustion, we'd both remove our helmets, look each other in the eye, engulf ourselves in passion and be companions for as long as we live.

Then we'd have a great and long orgy in my tent later that night. :grin:

19. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We met online (not through a dating/hookup site, but I think most members had that general idea) and got into these really long e-mail conversations, before exchanging numbers and agreeing to meet.

I thought he was gorgeous and he felt the same about me - mad fool - and we just clicked. That was ten years ago and now we have a mortgage, car and two dogs. I love him very much.

20. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We met in a gay bar, clicked immediately and 16 years later here we are.