1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tegan and Sara!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by chapstickflutie, Mar 11, 2014.

1. chapstickflutie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I got tickets to see my babies, Tegan and Sara, for my birthday!!!!!!!(!)(!):birthday:(!)(!) This will be my second time seeing them.
    :newcolor::newcolor::newcolor::newcolor::newcolor::newcolor::newcolor::newcolor::newcolor:
    Does anyone else like them? Or have cool stories about them?

2. IsThisAName

My sister totally loves them and got me into them as well! We're seeing them in May and I'm planning to buy her meet & greet tickets when they go on sale as a surprise :slight_smile: She's gonna freak! My sister calls them "the babies" so I find it funny that you said the same thing hahaha.

I don't have any cool stories about them but I do wish I'd been able to go on Parahoy this past week and hang out with them and Paramore (my favorite band)!!

3. Disappear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love Tegan and Sara! Sadly, I've never seen them live but I really hope to! I wanted to travel this summer somewhere to see them, but I guess they're touring in America the whole time? They're not popular in my country, so I dont think they will be touring here any time soon..

Heartthrob is one of my all time favourite albums, but I do like their other ones as well.

4. CharlieChalk

I've just come back from that! I'm sorry you couldn't go, but damn, all the bands on board put on a great show!

I've never really heard anything T&S had done before this weekend, but they did not disappoint :slight_smile:

5. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got into them a bit ago, I like their music and style. :slight_smile:
    Bands never come here so I've never seen them live, that must be awesome.

6. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like them a lot... I want to get tickets for Lana Del Rey but idk if anyone wants to come with me ._.

7. chapstickflutie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    OH MY GOD! I WANT MEET AND GREET TICKETS SO BAD!!!!! i literally cried when my mom told me she got me tickets. When do the meet and greets go on sale?!!?!?!?!?

8. Tetra

I saw them a few months back. They were brilliant, and I was SLIGHTLY disappointed when they didn't play 'Living Room'. However, right after they ended the show, they were like "Okay, we'll do ONE more!" and then they played it. Favourite song. I was satisfied, to say the least, haha.