1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Teacher who raped gay special-needs student to "turn him straight" sentenced to 14 years in prison

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by AwesomGaytheist, Feb 15, 2021.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    https://abc13.com/tedria-fluellen-s...tudent-worthing-high-school-teacher/10325004/

A high school teacher in Houston, Texas was sentenced to 14 years in prison for repeatedly having sex with a 16-year-old LGBT student to turn him straight.

The boy told his parents that she told him during one of the encounters that "You don't have to be gay." He had previously come out to his family.

This strikes a nerve. I'm a male survivor. In my case it was my cousin. Every time that comes up I inevitably get asked if that's the reason why I'm gay. Fuck that bitch, I hope she serves every day of that 14 years.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ugh. The justifications people will come up with to rationalize their behavior. I'm glad to see that the teacher aide got a pretty stiff sentence. Often, these sentences are sort of slaps on the wrist. Hopefully this person will use the time to reflect on her life.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, that is really messed up. I'm glad that she got some serious time. There is no excuse with that behavior and I'm glad she got the punishment that she deserved in this situation. It is really sas this happened.