1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos and piercings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Jun 6, 2013.

1. MixedNutz

I have 4 tattoos. 1 on each ankle, 1 on my left shoulder, 1 on the backside top right shoulder blade.

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dislike piercings, and detest tattoos. I don't mind it when girls wear ear-rings (a bit of a double standard, but I can't manage to like it on guys). However, my (male) best friend has an ear piercing, and wants tattoos, but he's still my friend. I just think they are almost always aesthetically unpleasing, often vulgar, but it isn't my place to say what another person can or can't do with concerns to their own body. I would never date a guy with tattoos that show when wearing light clothes, and would dislike any small tattoos in discreet places too. Call me a conservative, but I don't like either.

3. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any. They don't really appeal to me, I wouldn't mind experimenting with ear piercing sometime in the future though, idk.

4. wayne1983

I don't like tattoos at all, however I think guys with ears pierced look hot, I want to get mine done soon.

5. Gaysibling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No tats... yet. I always used to think they were pretty gross, but some guys make them look really hot. I am a lot more open to the idea of getting one than I used to be. But it is a major thing and if I do it I want to do it right.

Right nipple pierced about 16 years ago, but had to take it out about 7 years back when it got badly infected while I was on holiday in Iran... not the sort of place I felt like going to a doctor about an inflamed nipple piercing. Got the left one done about 3 years ago. No plans for any more ... I have run out of nipples, LOL.

6. BornInTexas

I love tattoos and piercings on other people, just not excessively. Take Ronnie Radke and Oli Sykes for example. Over inked.

However, on me, I kind of want to get a small ear piercing for a gauge or just an earring, but the irrational fear of heightened risk of Hepatitis scares me away from it. Talk about anxiety...

7. YellowBird

YellowBird Guest

I like both and have both. My ears are pierced 5 times total, I have snake bites, and two tattoos.

My first tattoo is of my nickname in Japanese(It's spelled correctly, trust me)and I got it to commemorate being an "adult" at the age of 18 with my cousin. She got her name and I got mine, we were Zorn and Thorn from FF9 (Hardcore nerdcore) My other tattoo says "Bright Eyes" and that's my favorite band. I can't even begin to describe the connection I have with that music...Just <3

8. MichaelB

I've had 14 piercings but lately took the majority out; was hard finding a job, had too many people say they looked over the top and something that once gave me confidence, did a u-turn and made me insecure.

I still have 5 piercings though. I still have my scaffolding done (don't think I'll ever get rid of it, it was my first piercing and has a lot of sentiment attached to it at this point haha), my lobe and a sole helix survivor haha. Both my nipple piercings are still in too.

I'm thinking of getting tattoos, but I keep putting it off... I don't really trust myself to like the tattoo in the future haha. If I do well in my A level results in August though, I'm 90% sure I'll get a tattoo to celebrate.

#28 MichaelB, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013