1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taste in guys/ girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brett, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Coldflame

personality wise, I like a guy who doesn't mind me being quiet, but will listen to me when I have something to say. I need someone who is fairly talkative, because I like to listen to people rather than talk. He also needs to be someone I can trust. Trust is a really big thing with me.

Looks wise, I go for the "teddy bear" types. I'm not all that into lean or muscular guys (though trust me, there are quite a few exceptions to this). Another big thing is the smile. A great smile can make all the difference with me.

2. pokeypanda

I would love a girl who can be funny and laugh at stupid stuff with me. Not necessarly tip-top physical shape but I don like to stay active, so as long as they can keep up. Defiantly smart and can hold a conversation. I'm alittle dominant so just someone who can stand up for themselves, but I have no problem taking care of them :kiss:

3. Brett

Amen!!!
    I could never date a guy as hyper and.....well gay as me! I love those guys that you could almost swear were straight!

4. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

Guys:
    I have a huge weakness for Asian boys...I like to stare at them more than a lot of other guys. But in general..I am an ass woman when it comes to the visuals. I don't know...I like all manner of guys whenever it comes down to that, so I can't narrow it down. (just a strong asian preference)

Personality is more important than looks. A lot of them are pretty, but most are douches.

Girls:
    Personality: Has to fit with mine. I have gravitated to the more dominate type...because I am a failure as a human being (Social Anxiety, anyone?) But I love affection and have missed out on it the last couple of times I fell for someone...amazingly.

Looks: I usually fall for the more masculine ones. Weight never mattered (I'm a big girl so...), and I tend to stay away from bleach blonde and tan...and girly girls because I' m not one

5. kramer362

Big thing for 'good' guys. By that I mean the whole rebel thing doesn't appeal to me. Basically that means loyal, trustworthy, honest, but confident, without being naive or a prude.

Looks-wise a cute guy who at least tries to take care of himself and stay in shape. A cute smile doesn't hurt... :lol:

6. nametakenagain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like feminine guys with sort of softer facial features. Cute emos ftw! :grin:

7. Cracked Actor

In a boy...

I like guys with white skin. I'm not racist, it's only a preference of mine.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just as tall as me, not taller or shorter. Uh... a good smile and hair. And that's basically it. As far as personality, I love guys who are sweet and caring. n_n

8. CometCat

For looks I like darker hair colours and blue/brown eyes, and they have to be around the same height as me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: preferably a tiny tiny bit smaller :grin:. For personality I'd want the usual kind and caring + i like a sarcastic sense of humour :grin:

9. Dewey

It's funny, usually looks are the bate and personally is the catch. But for me, if someone is really sincere and caring I find myself finding them extremely attractive whereas if they are mean or self absorbed I find them extremely ugly. And if I haven't met someone, I'm just as shallow as you guys and I look at their physical assets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I like masculine and feminine boys. And I like tans, smiles, eyes, hair, and strong arms lol.

10. inTheAttic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm, well, I'm really not attracted to big muscle-ey guys at all. I like skinny, shorter, and pale. (no, i'm not racist, i just prefer pale white) Hair and eyes I really have no preference to; just NO crew cuts!!! And, I will admit it, I do tend to drool over twinks.

For girls, hmmmmmmmm. Not quite sure what I prefer there......

BUT, looks are just looks - my boyfriend pretty much breaks the mold I just described. So it really depends on the person and personality.

For personality, someone confident with themself; thoughtful and can cheer you up; and a goooood sense of humor :icon_wink. A good smile is always a plus too.

11. sdc91

Physically, I like in-shape guys (more muscle=better to a certain point), preferably 6'+, 170 lb.+, blue eyes and light brown hair, sharp facial features, and I really like naturally thin-ish eyebrows (not plucked thin), strong jaw and cheekbones, and thin lips that turn upwards at the end.

Of course, Mr. Perfect would have to be smart, too. And I'd want him to be able to have just as much fun staying home and watching a movie on the couch as he would have going out. I'd want him to be outgoing, too, because I don't want to be a homebody. And of course, he'd have to be kind to everyone. Bonus points if he eats healthily and loves spicy food. I'd also want him to be my best friend and gym buddy. Oh, and he has to love cuddling. Woohoo.

I think that's a pretty tall order, but hopefully I'll find someone to fill it. : )

12. GhostDog

Personality wise?

- Intelligent
    - Confident, but not aggressive
    - Relaxed
    - Love me, love my dog :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    - A somewhat wry/sarcastic sense of humor helps, or at least an appreciation for one. >.> That's mostly how I talk and it falls flat with some people, haha.

Heh, I dunno. I kind of spook easily when it comes to talking to people who I'm interested in. "Ohhh GOD I LIKE THIS PERSON, RUN AWAY". So anyone who's chill enough to not trip my panic switch is generally good, haha!

Looks wise, the girls I like are allll over the map. I generally prefer 'em a little curvier ('extra soft'? hehe!) but eh! I try to nail down a few particular looks that I like and then I see a girl that doesn't fit it but I'll find her beautiful anyway. <3

The boys I find myself interested in are generally more femmey. Long curly hair helps! And whatever I end up eventually classifying myself as, I will always be one thing: David Tennant-sexual. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Haiiro

Haiiro Guest

I am the same way. You just said it a lot better than I could have :icon_bigg

14. Alice Insanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or black hair, tattoos, piercings, multi-colored hair, tall, I love my gadges and I love others with gadges (so hot)

I also find short guys absolutly adorable
    I like guys in a gay way tho...so yeah....

15. alusernamesgone

i honestly dont care,,BUT if i wanted to be picky:

for girls:
    like long dark red hair , or brunette. turquoise eyes. tattoos, and i think tongue peircings look hot so yeah that too.,haha
    :thumbsup:

and guys:
    short dark hair and brown eyes, and stubble!but not like the i cant be fucked shaving way, if you kno what i mean

16. adam88

If my tastes were a Venn diagram it'd look like a cross-section of an Aero chocolate bar, with intersecting circles all over the girl/guy/in-between/trans spectrum.

It's complicated. :icon_redf

17. Nugget

On looks, I'm really picky.

- Feminine (I tend to like straight girls)
    - Blonde, strawberry blonde, or sandy
    - I love pure green eyes
    - Skinny, but not bony; I would think around my weight
    - My height or shorter
    - I also like biracial girls, typically because they have very balanced features.

Personality wise... Sweet, shares my sense of humor (more sarcasm, less pop culture references), honest, modest, motherly, loves to learn, doesn't care about fashion or sports, appreciates art and music, very family-oriented, friendly, loves adventure, and loves to cuddle...

... Yeah, I think I'm gonna be single for, like, ever.

18. RaeofLite

My taste in women?..

Height isn't such a big deal, but I prefer a bit shorter, or a bit taller than me, not too much of a height difference is nice.
    Hair colour: darker hair colour or blonde is cool.
    Eyes: anything but dark brown seems to be attractive to me.
    Hair length: no preference, though preferably not bald?
    Mannerisms: I love androgyny and femme girls, some butch girls are hot too.
    Personality: Kinda, caring, trusting, ok with PDA to an extent, optimistic (but able to show emotion too), preferably doesn't have an anger problem(like flipping out at everything ><), and preferably doesn't have a drug problem too.
    Body: somewhat healthy, doesn't have to be ripped, but preferably shouldn't be too large. (I'm sorry but I find taking care of yourself sexy :grin: )
    Interests: Partakes in creative things (either musical, drawing, theatre, photography or something) or at least enjoys it.
    Other factors: able to hold a steady job, happy doing what job(s) they have or working towards a happy career (that's also sexy to have ambition).

I don't think that's too picky is it?

#158 RaeofLite, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  19. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Let's see....

Looks: I absolutely love girls with dark hair. Ranging from everywhere from chestnut brown to jet black. I tend to fall for slightly dykier girls, too, much more so than ultra-feminine "straight-looking" ones. And I'm with Kirah in that I like girls who are more curvy (unlike myself; I'm incredibly petite and skinny, haha). A little unique edginess can't hurt, either; things like a few piercings or maybe an interesting hair color tend to make me swoon. Ooh, and glasses. Maybe I'm weird, but I find glasses adorable on just about anyone. I love girls who wear glasses.

Personality: MUST LOVE ANIMALS. This is important. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And she has to be sweet, but confident at the same time. I personally am incredibly uke (for those of you who don't speak nerd, that means I'm very shy and submissive; the "bottom" if you will :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), so I need someone who's willing to take charge of some sort and who isn't afraid to make a few of the first moves. I especially like people who're more touchy-feely--you know, someone who isn't afraid to just come up and hug me or give me a kiss on the cheek. Oh yeah, and she has to be nerdy. This includes (but is not limited to): liking anime/manga, video games, or art. I need someone who I have things in common with, you know?

But, to be honest, I'm not very picky in general. If I have good chemistry with someone, everything else kind of falls into place and I find myself liking them more than I originally thought I would. Know what I mean?

20. I remember this thread... But for some reason never posted in it XD

Physically: I like guys who are around my height or a little taller. I have a thing for blondes and redheads, but really hair is hair as long as it's not dirty or greasy. Or in a mullet. I strongly prefer guys that have a slim or muscular shape. I like pale skin, and nice eyes are a bonus too. And this may sound a bit weird, but my friends and I are really physical sometimes--like lots of hugging, hand-holding, etc-- and it would be nice to find a guy who would be like that. I'm really not that picky when it comes to looks.

Mentally/emotionally/personality-wise: He must be able to appreciate sarcasm and have at least a decent sense of humor. Must be my intellectual equal or be in the ballpark; I tend not to get along with people of less than average intelligence or super-geniuses. He should be able to appreciate my nerdiness, or else I'd end up making a bunch of Star Wars/LOTR references and they'd be wasted :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I like personalities that are fairly androgynous-- neither extremely masculine nor extremely feminine. Again, not too picky.

Basically, I want someone with whom I have lots of things in common, especially in the personality department. But nothing's set in stone.