1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by d00d, May 15, 2005.

1. d00d

OK, tonight was big drawn out finale night.

Were you happy with the results? Who did you want to win?

I was kinda pissed, I wanted Ian to win, but mostly just cause I had a crush on him. Then he had to go and step outta the game (technically...) at the end. :angry:

And what do you think about Coby? I found he just pissed me off a little too much, but only cause I'm somewhat against the REDICULOUSLY strong stereotype he portrayed for the course of the show. Like the CBS people KNEW what they were doing when they found a gay hairstylist who was picked on as a kid.

Those are my thoughts.

2. goratrix

dont know about survivor... but your avatar spooks me. I think it's the only kitty that ever spooked me...

3. d00d

Well I'm disappointed 2 ways...

No survivor replies... I'm saddened. And you're scared by my kittie... (Note: Not actually my kitty.)

4. goratrix

His eyes are too big... I'm sorry... I love cats, specially cute ones like the one there, but the close up it's a little too much... well close.

5. Aaron

Aaron Guest

Tom deserved it. He played the game really well. I'm glad he won.

As for Coby, yeah he pissed me off. It was like Coby was THE stereotype. The fact that the gay community has been rebelling against that stereotype for years, makes the fact that he portrayed to so well confusing.