1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Survival] Scenario Game [Of the most Creative]

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by InaRut, Jan 7, 2008.

1. InaRut

Here's how it works... first Poster post a scenario that he thinks is Impossible to survive and it is the next posters job to try and find a way out, alive. After that is done, the poster continues on with a new scenario that continues on with the story of the last scenario.
    For Example.
    Your trapped in a room. There is no windows, only a door. And it is locked and unpickable. Magic Powers do not exist. You have no friends, no weapons, and there is a terrorist who has a gun pointed at your head. You are incappable of any motion as you are securly tied down in a chair. The terrorist is about to squeeze the trigger and end your miserable life (like in 1 second).

Next Poster:
    I use my wit and charm to seduce the terrorist and we become lovers. He unties me and unlocks the door for me, and we go downstairs into the city streets holding hands.

Now a zombie holocost has taken over the city! The terrorist is now being eaten by zombies who have you in mind as thier next meal. It's only a matter of seconds before they are done eating the terrorist. You have no magic, you have no friends, the zombies only want to eat you, you have no weapons, the streets are compeltly deserted of any vechicles. The terrorists pistol has broken into a billion pieces on the city streets and there is no way you can fix it in time. All electronic equipment is offline due to an EMP being activated only minutes ago. There is no one around to help you, and you have a really bad cramp in your leg that prevents you from running away. What do you do?

Now remember, if I haven't mentioned it, YOU CAN DO IT. Even if the limitation was mentioned in the previous post. The only thing you can't do is end the game by killing yourself.

YOU must survive. There is delicious cake for the top survivor. I swear :dry:

:lol: goodluck

2. Rette

Thankfully, my childhood was spent training with Tibetan monks. I immediately spring into the dreaded "reverse cowgirl" position (no relation), in which I pull into a deadly handstand, so that my leg cramp becomes a non-issue. I manage to kick my way to a sewer, saving myself from the zombies.

As I make my way down the ladder, chased only by the moans of the undead, I find myself descending into near complete darkness. It seems the EMP bomb has knocked out any lights in the sewer. As I reach the bottom, I stop. There is scurrying in the shadows. Rats?
    No, not rats. Sewer mutants.
    I find myself standing at the bottom of a ladder, in pitch black, with sewer mutants surrounding me completely. Unarmed and alone, I see no way out of this situation. Suddenly, they charge...

(this is fun!)

3. InaRut

Luckily as they charge towards me I pull out an m60 (with flashlight) that was for some odd reason hid down in the sewers and mow them all down. BLAM BLAM BLAM. My clip is empty right as soon as the last mutant was killed.

Then the ground starts to shake violently. And out of the sewer water comes a Zelda style big boss. A giant aligator that breathes fire and shoots lazers from his eyes. You have no weapons, the emp has killed all electronics, you have no magic, you have no friends, you have no special training, you have no flashlight (as your flashlight has run out of batteries), the monster is mean and wants to kill you, and to make it so much more worse...The methane gases of the sewers are starting to make you feel high, while the monster stays immuned. Now your screwed...

4. Rette

Thankfully, the fire-breathing alligator does not understand that happens when fire comes into contact with methane. I climb the ladder to get a little height. As the alligator tries to light me up, the sewer bursts into flames, singing my shoelaces. That's one cooked gator.

You did not take into account, however, the fact that ladders are not fireproof. It buckles, sending you downwards. Egads! You find yourself safe for the moment, with a wall on one side and fire surrounding you. There's smoke everywhere. You have nothing on you, and you see no ways of extinguishing the fire. Damn the city's waste management services for not putting fire extinguishers down here! Now what...?

5. pirateninja

Using my amazing climbing skills I immedietly scale the wall to find luckily that there is a tunnel leading away from this fire filling hall. I congratulate myself for taking a course in rock climbing that one time.

However, I suddenly find that the tunnel I was crawling along steeps downward at once, becoming something like a slide. I slide down this smelly tunnel and upon landing at the bottom, fall badly and sprain my ankle. Crap.
    If this seems like it could not get any worse, upon closer inspection of where I have just landed, I spot a load of explosives lined up against the back wall and a ticking time bomb with barely a minute left. As if this too was not bad enough, I see the only exit out is blocked by a huge rock that I could not possibly move even with a good ankle. I cannot run, I cannot hide and I'm about to be blown up. Now what?

6. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I pull out a spoon from my inventory and begin to strike the ground violently! As the explosives reach near detonation, the floor beneath me collapses, and I fall even deeper into the earth. I come out of the other side of the earth to a new city.

Unfortunately, the city is swarming with metronomes ticking. *tick* *tick* *tick*. Your ankle is still sprained and the metronomes are hoping closer to you every second. You look back into the hole from where you popped out of and see that there is a dark scary monster patiently waiting to eat you. The metronomes are coming closer, you cannot run, and you cannot go back the way you came. what now?

7. InaRut

Using my amazing singing voice, I cause vibrations in the air causing the metronomes to cease thier ticking and therefore their ability to function. Getting up to balance on one leg I hop around the city to explore it.

HOWEVER...The city is a robotic utopia built around making sure no living creature is alive in it's walls. As an outsider human you are immidately detected and lazer guns come out of the walls and point their deadly glowing firing orbs at you. To make things worse swarms of guard robots are coming in on your location. And as you try and put pressure on your ankle your ankle BREAKS and you fall to the ground. Your other ankle breaking in sympathy for it's brother/sister you find yourself not able to move. You can't reason with the robots, you can't trick the robots, you have no magic, no have no friends, you have no weapons, and all electronic equipment that you have on you will malfunction.

8. Rette

It's thankful that robotic cities have a high volume of mirrors built at intersections, so the robots can see around the corner. I drag myself to a streetcorner, and manage to wrench a mirror from it's holder. I use the mirror to deflect laser blasts first at the robots, then at the local generator. The resulting explosion and power cascade effectively shut down the city. Huzzah. I hang around the city a while, feeding on various plants and animals the robots kept to survive, until my ankle heals. With food stores depleted, I finally decide to venture out of the city...

It is at this point you realize why the robots needed to kill all living creatures. It seems you have found your way into an island filled with prehistoric creatures. As you explore the island, you find yourself haunted by movements in the bushes. Occurring at first only every few minutes, you find them become more and more common. As you move into a clearing, the noise reaches a crescendo. You see swarms of velociraptors coming from the bushes (the real ones that were like 2 feet tall, not the Jurassic Park ones). You take a step, and see the mass shift in anticipation. It is now that you realize they are waiting for you to move before they strike. With no weapons, no higher ground, and a swarm of velociraptors watching your every step, what do you do!?

9. You suddenly remember the episode of Futurama where Leela uses a Logical Paradox to destroy the Robot Santa, so you shout out as loud you can "Inconsistent premises always make an argument valid." stopping all machines in their tracks.
    They start thinking about the question and one by one their heads start to explode, while this is happening to drag yourself along the ground using your chin, because you're using your arms to gather beetles off the ground to feast upon to increase the healing rate of your broken ankles.
    You've made it to a pit full of over sized beetles and just as you drop in the robots start to repair themselves because they're equipped with "paradox absorbing crumple zones" and they start after you. Now just as you start to gorge yourself on the larger beetles found in the pit, to increase the healing rate of you ankles, a giant eagle swoops down and mistaking you for a beetle grabs you with it's mighty talons and flies off into the distance carrying you with it.
    How do you plan to escape for the eagle before it eats you/ takes you to it's nest you feed to it's young. Your ankles are almost fully healed by now because you continue to eat the smaller beetles crawling over you, but the beetles in return have eaten all you clothing so you have nothing left but your body hair.

10. Oh noes! =( Just ignore my post and keep going on from Rette's seeing as how he posted first and it's much more creative and better written than mine.

#10 The Enigmatic, Jan 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2008
  11. pirateninja

Without warning a tidalwave comes. I quickly grab the strongest tree I can find and hang on for dear life as everything else is washed away, including all the threats. Luckily it doesn't last that long and I hop off, feeling pleased that I had the arm strength to hang on during the onslaught.

However as I stumble onto the wet ground, it sucks me down, and quickly I'm down to my neck, with nothing to grab onto, with most of the surroundings being washed away. Dammit, now what?

12. InaRut

Slowly sinking in the sand I can feel the air escaping my lungs. However who should happen to come riding along but Clint Eastwood himself! Seeing my hand slowly submerge Clint is quick to act...and with a sexy toss of a lasso he manages to grab my wrist pulling me out of the sinking land. When I'm out of the sink, I smile at Clint and he tips his hat at me. Riding off to adventure somewhere else.

However as I watched Clint ride away I now know why he didn't stick around to chat. An undead army of everyone Clint has killed in his movies is chasing after Clint hungry for brains. Just like the city before, there is now an army of the dead again. However these are undead cowboys and banditos on horses with six shooters and rifles shooting and blasting bullets past your head. You can manage to dodge their attacks as they are pretty far, but as they get closer you luck might run out. Without any magic, any friends (including Clint who has made a run for it), any cover (it was all washed away), any weapons, no marital arts or any other special kind of training and possible sink holes all around you can only really run...but with that ankle just healed and I doubt it would be able to run away from undead horses and zombies!

13. dhutchid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    With a recent tidal wave just having been, you bless the water making it holy. The undead begin to melt.

The US army then turns up and start hitting the nearby area with friendly fire, no change there then, they are all so trigger happy they cannot be reasoned with and will eventually hit you.

14. pirateninja

Using a series of backflips, I manage to dodge the friendly fire and walk away feeling pretty proud of my gymnastic skills.

As I'm metaphorically patting myself on the back, my foot slips, I reach out with my hand quickly and realise that the slipping sensation was a result of me nearly toppling over the edge of a cliff and into a shark infested sea, yet I'm still holding on with one hand. I attempt to grab onto more of the cliff with my other hand but accidently grab a cactus growing off the side, thus making the other hand useless. I feel a tickling sensation on my hand clinging to the cliff face and notice a caterpillar walking across my fingers. It's way too tickly for me to hold on for more than a few seconds... now what?

15. InaRut

My hand cannot hold anymore and I fall into the deep deep water below. Sharks swimming around me I quickly bop them all on the nose and they go away, angry that someone would be so cruel as to hit them on the nose. I start to swim trying to find some land when all of a sudden...

A GIGANATIC TIDAL WAVE forms above me. A wave so big that if it were to finally come crashing down it would crush my body FLAT. You can't out swim it, nor does there seem to be any logical way of destryoing it. You have no magical powers (these include Holy Powers), no weapons, no friends (there isn't anyone in the water because the sharks scared them away), no electrical equipment, no vechicles and nothing on you (including clothes). You are surely doomed this time...Looks like there will be no cake for you!

16. pirateninja

Using only sheer recklessness and impulsiveness, I dive deep under water as fast as I can. Even though the salt water is stinging my eyes, I look up to see the tidal wave quickly pass above me. The force of it moves me a few metres across, but I am otherwise unharmed.

I start swimming upwards to get some precious air when I find my self grabbed by a squid! The squid drags me downwards with more power than I have. I have no weapons, no powers, no friends, I'm underwater and can't breathe and I can't swim up. Dang it, it looks like this is the end, and after everything I've survived so far...

17. biisme

it turns out that this squid is a primitive transport to the city of atlantis. you get someone from there to give you a ride back to the surface. you fall in love with the guy who brings you up.

oh no. looks like you have bad judgement. he's a cannibalist who'se coming towards you with a knife and fork. you're trapped in a corner, and then, b/c ur sooooo stressed out, you faint. and the last thing you see is him approaching.

18. dhutchid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Suprisingly you wake up when he takes his first bite. Kneeing him the face and balls seems to do the trick. Throwing off a cliff to get eaten by some previously biffed sharks seems like a fitting end.

Unfortunetly due to massively increased global warming the land you are on starts to flood, high land will soon be submerged.

19. InaRut

EARTH! WATER! WIND! FIRE! HEART! As global warming creates the flood the cry of the planeteers can be heard as they rush to rescue me. Captain Planet with his amazing ability to be awesome saves me and carries me to safety. Back at the Planeteer HQ Captain Planet requests that we have time alone in his office. I am about to agree when I feel another faint coming on...

I wake up chained to a toliet in a murky bathroom. Captain Planet is standing in a dark corner with a video camera an evil grin upon his face. I look to Captain Planet and muttered the words, "Why?" To him as I slowly come too. He steps out of the darkness and the face I saw was not Captain Planets...rather Captain POLLUTIONS. He stands there grinning as the video camera rolls on. I'm not sure what he's going to do to me when suddenly he puts a single bullet into a six shooter revolver and turns the pistol-loader-thingy around 3 times. He looks at me, he stinks worse then anything I could ever have imagined. He points the gun to my head, -Click- First chamber was empty...Thank god. He is about to squeeze the trigger a second time when he speaks,
    "Are you familar with the game russian Roulette? It's the deadliest game of odds out there. I'm going to ask you a question and for every wrong answer you give me I'm going to pull the trigger."
    I start to cry, trying to pull my leg free from the toliet but I can only wince in pain.
    The vile man speaks, "First question, Where has the United States government hidden Al Gore?"
    I shrug, "I don't know."
    -Click-
    Empty chamber...
    "I'll ask you again...Where is Al Gore?"
    "Uhm..In Area 51?" I try lying.
    -CLICK-
    Another empty chamber 3/6 gone..my odds were starting to not be of favor to me.
    "I am a super being! You think I can't tell if your lying?"

With my leg chained up so I can't run away, no available weapons within reach, No one to know where I am, no magic (including holy powers), no special training or super strength, no way for mother nature to interfere, and certainly no way to talk myself out of this (as I can't lie, and I don't know the answer). I'm sure I am doomed....

20. pirateninja

Not surprisingly he whittles me down to the last chamber. Unable to talk my way out of this, I close my eyes in anticipation... only to hear the soft click once again. He looks to the gun... DUH! He forgot to put a bullet in! What a stupid mistake! While on his search to find a spare bullet (which takes quite long) I grab the light previously blinding my face and put it to the chain. With the ultra powerful heat of the light, they melt! SCORE!

I start running away from this horrible place as fast as I can, only to find myself in a terrifying jungle, with poisonous snakes, barbaric monkeys etc. I then find my leg caught in a trap and I can't break free. Darn, in my powerless, weaponless form, how am I supposed to get out of here without being poisoned or eaten first?