1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supernatural RP?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ScarletWitch, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Sounds good." I drive in silence for the next four hours, until it's almost completely dark. Eventually I find a 24 hour diner and pull over. "I'll be back in ten or twenty minutes. Don't wreck my car." I grab my wallet from my backpack and slide Rowan the keys.

#81 ScarletWitch, Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  2. YinYang

I grab the keys and the license plate and exit the car, moving to the back. I start twisting the screws with not too much trouble thanks to my demon strength.

3. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I enter the diner and do a once over. Looks normal enough. The hostess seats me at one of the booths and hands me a menu. I quickly order some coffee and pancakes. I look outside and Rowan seems to be doing just fine.

4. YinYang

I twist out the last screw and pull the license plate off, then start attaching the Texas license plate back on. While I do that, someone gets out of a car and starts walking towards the diner, passing me.

5. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The waitress quickly brings me my food, which I happily dig into. I watch as a man enters the diner. He has short cropped black hair and grey eyes. The man looks a bit creepy, as if he came here just to mess with me. I watch him out of the corner of my eye while I eat.

6. YinYang

The man walks up to one of the waitresses and talks to her quietly for a few moments, both of them glancing outside every minute or so. I finish tightening the screws and stand up, stretching slightly.

7. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I listen the best that I can to the conversation while still eating. They mention something about an escapee. Weird. I finish up and the waitress brings me a check. I slide a ten dollar bill on top and get up to leave

8. YinYang

The man quickly exits the diner, pulling out what looks like a flask. He screws it open as he passes me again and I stiffen a little. It smells like... He suddenly steps very close to me, pressing me against the car, and swiftly splashes me with a little bit of the liquid: holy water. I groan as the skin around my cheeks and chest reddens and hisses.

9. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I watch as the man exits the building and splashes something on Rowan. Shit. I walk as calmly as possible to the exit, but the waitress stops me. She flashes her black eyes at me. Stupid demon. I grab my iron knife from my pocket and stab her with it. She hisses and I back up to grab a salt shaker. After twisting it open, I throw the contents on her and grab my knife from her stomach. I race outside.

10. YinYang

The man splashes me more and I lean against the car, groaning in pain. He's definitely not a demon; he's touching the holy water with his fingers and nothing's happening to him. He quickly pulls out an iron knife and puts it to my throat, barely grazing the irritated skin. "Start walking." He gestures to his car and my heart drops. Not again...

11. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I watch as the man leads Rowan away from my car. I grab my gun and cock it. I aim at the man and pull the trigger. I hit him in the thigh. Perfect.

12. YinYang

He groans as the bullet embeds itself into his upper thigh and trips a little, his knife slicing a shallow cut through my arm. I hiss in pain, but send a solid kick straight where the sun doesn't shine and he drops like a rock, groaning more. The flask of holy water clatters to the ground, spilling out, and I do my best to avoid the puddle.

13. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I sprint over to the man and cock my gun again, placing it to his head. "What are you doing?" "Wouldn't you like to know," he snarls and tries to grab at my hand. I instinctively pull the trigger. Shit. A dead guy. I get up and grab the iron knife that Rowan had kicked away. "Let's get out of here."

14. YinYang

"Yeah," I mutter, holding my sliced arm tightly. I get into the car quickly, my wound starting to heal slightly. My burns are already gone.

15. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "We're definitely finding somewhere to stay tonight." I check my watch. 10:07. I jump into my car. I drive for about fifty minutes until we come across a small motel. "Here will work."

16. YinYang

My cut is already healed by the time we get to the motel. "Asshole," I mutter, inspecting my arm. My demeanor is annoyed and angry, but my hands are shaking in a way I can't hide. He almost took me back to... him...

17. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I walk up the the attendee and buy a motel room with a credit card that reads Audrey Holiday. Idiots. I return to my car and grab my backpack. Rowan and I walk to the room.

18. YinYang

I sit down on one of the beds, still shaking slightly.

19. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I put down my bag and sit next to Rowan. Patting their back, I ask them, "Do you want to talk about it?"

20. YinYang

I look at Teagan hesitantly. "He was going to take me back to the demon I showed you..."