1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supernatural RP?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ScarletWitch, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Because I was there, too, asshole. If you want, we can go to her room. That's where we saw her ghost. 526 I believe." I'm definitely starting to get a bit angry.

2. YinYang

He hesitates, then grabs a small pouch from a nearby table and stuffs it in his pocket. He then stands up. "Alright." Despite the distrust in his eyes, there's a hint of hope in his demeanor that is impossible to ignore.

3. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Let's go." Hank heads towards to elevator. "I'll be taking the stairs." I head to the staircase, ignoring whatever response he had.

4. YinYang

I follow Teagan wordlessly, and after a sigh, so does Hank. When we get to the floor, I peek into the hallway, then back up into the stairwell again. "James is there..." I whisper to Teagan, catching Hank's attention and he eyes me suspiciously.

5. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Do you know where?" I say in a hushed whisper. I'm worried too as James does know who I am.

6. YinYang

"A few doors past Alyssa's room, I think..." Hank comes closer to us, putting one hand in his pocket as he approaches me.

"What's going on?"

7. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "It's a long story." I turn to Rowan. "Get out of here. I can give you my keys and text me your coordinates when you're far."

8. YinYang

I stare at Teagan. "I'm not leaving you!" Hank seems to be equally as startled, but not for the same reason.

"You want to send a demon out there on her own!? Are you crazy!?"

9. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "I lost most of my sanity back in 2005." I look Rowan in the eyes. "Get out of here. It's not safe for you here. He could try to capture you again."

10. YinYang

I stare back at her. "But what if he does something to you?" Hank looks ready to explode with questions and accusations, and he pulls out the pouch he had put in his pocket.

11. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "I don't care. Just go." I rummage through my pocket and hand Rowan the keys.

12. YinYang

I pull Teagan into a tight embrace and, the second I do, Hank rips open the pouch and throw its contents on me: salt. I back away, groaning in pain, as my skin hisses and sizzles. I try to keep my groan quiet, but it attracts James' attention anyway and he starts stalking towards where we're hiding.

13. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Go." I whisper and Rowan runs off. I turn to Hank. "Great job asshole. You alerted a mega demon of where we are." Hank's eyes grow wide.

14. YinYang

Hank's face goes white as Rowan runs down the hallway, trying not to scratch at their burns. James gets slightly closer to the hallway.

15. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Get behind me." I whisper to Hank. He shakes his head. "You're a civilian. It's my job to protect people like you from monsters like him." Hank gets behind me. I grab my gun and cock it.

16. YinYang

(Hank's a hunter. I thought I had made that clear...)

Hank brings the pouch of salt up again, even though it's a tiny amount for a demon as powerful as James. James comes around the corner and, in one smooth punch, sends Teagan flying towards a wall.

17. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hit the wall and cringe. My right arm aches. Hank grabs my dropped gun and aims at James. While James is semi-distracted, I pull up a voice recording of an exorcism and push play.

18. YinYang

James freezes at the sound of the exorcism, seeming to flinch slightly. Hank fires at James, but he dodges quickly, the bullet lodging itself into the wall. As I'm running, the exorcism reaches my ears slightly and I grit my teeth, covering my mouth in an attempt to avoid being exorcised. James picks Teagan up using his mind, pushing her against the wall painfully.

19. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My right arm hits the arm again and I hear something snap. Fun. I crawl on the ground and grab my phone, putting the volume even louder.

20. YinYang

I flinch, starting to run faster. It's taking everything I've got to not be forcefully ejected from my body. I manage to get out of the building and the exorcism dies down until I can't hear it anymore. James growls, then walks over and crushes Teagan's phone under his foot. Hank shoots again, and James growls and grabs him by the neck, breaking at and killing him almost instantly.