1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supernatural RP?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ScarletWitch, Jun 25, 2016.

1. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I notice Rowan's hesitation and I soften a little bit. "I know that sometimes your story can be a bit hard to talk about, but I really need to know if I'm going to truly trust you." I start my car and pull out of the parking lot.

2. YinYang

I open my mouth hesitantly as the car pulls out of the parking lot and onto the street. "It's been a family business. I tried to run away, but it didn't work out." Technically, I wasn't lying. Hunting was the family business.

3. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I turn onto the main road, while thinking about Rowan's reply. "Okay, well I guess that's probably all I'm going to get from you so I guess I'll tell you my story. Both of my parents were hunters, but raised me and my older brother normally. They would go on 'business trips', leaving us at home with a babysitter. Eventually, my brother found my parents' notes and we kind of connected the dots. My parents died during a hunt while I was in college, hence the reason why I'm a hunter. My brother is still living an apple pie life." I pat Rowan on the shoulder.

4. YinYang

"Lucky him," I mutter quietly, then raise my head slightly, putting on a small smile. "Anyway, what kind of job are you on?"

5. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "I'm not quite sure. I think maybe a ghost because everyone that has been targeted works at an antique shop. That kind of make sense cause old items and all?" I turn onto the street where the manager lives. "I'm going to speak with one of the managers today to see if I can find anything."

6. YinYang

"Which antique shop? The one by IHOP?" I look at her curiously.

7. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "I think so. I haven't checked it out yet" I say as I pull into the driveway. "Wait here. You don't really look the part of an FBI agent. I'll be back in ten." I get out of the car and knock on the door

8. YinYang

I hesitate, then decide to listen to Teagan and sit in the car, watching through the window. Nothing seems out of the ordinary...

9. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A woman in her late thirties greets me at the door. "Hi I'm Agent Rogers with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I'm here about the recent deaths at the shop that you work in." The woman quickly ushers me in and I start asking her questions.

10. YinYang

Something catches my eye and I focus on it. A reaper. My eyes widen and I slowly step out of the car, walking into the shop as casually as possible.

11. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The woman seems genuinely shocked at the deaths. She leads me through the shop to the spot where everyone died. Nothing was abnormal about the spot. Strange. After thanking the woman for her time, I start making my way to the front of the store

12. YinYang

I catch Teagan's eye while pretending to look through some records, trying to communicate to her that there's something here.

13. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I notice Rowan out of the car. What the hell were they doing? I roll my eyes and stroll over to them. "Why are you out of the car?"

14. YinYang

I lean towards her slightly, lowering my voice. "There's a reaper here."

15. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Shoot, that must be it. Where?" I ask. Before letting Rowan reply though, I come to a realization. "Wait a sec, how did you know that there was a reaper? Humans can't see reapers unless your near death or are being targeted."

16. YinYang

I ignore the question. "By the register. I think she's targeting the cashier. The old one, with the balding head." I glance in the direction I mean, staring at the reaper for a second before looking back at Teagan.

17. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    "Sorry I don't see anyone. Answer my question." I lock eyes with Rowan and notice a small bit of fear or panic in their eyes.

18. YinYang

I stare at Teagan fearfully. Shit... "Later. I promise. I'll tell you later."

19. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I sigh. "I don't know what or who you are, but if there truly is a reaper, they're probably bound to something. Let's go check out the rest of the shop to find whatever altar is being used." I quickly walk through the shop, to the back room.

20. YinYang

I follow Teagan silently, looking around. I quietly point to an altar in the corner of the back room. The woman Teagan had talked to is there, chanting over the lit candles.