1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SuperMarioOdyssey

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by AstroBoy81, Oct 19, 2017.

1. AstroBoy81

AstroBoy81 Guest

8-days left....can you feel the excitement? cant wait im buzzing , bouncing , rewatching the trailer for the billionth time!! watching prediction videos!! absorbing every last bit of hype from this one g.a.m.e!! dont think ive ever felt this jacked up before!! maybe Halo2 but thats it!! when we start getting more Metroid Prime 4 footage ill start my droolfest!! patiently waiting for the "System Shock" reboot hope it doesnt turn into "Prey" development hell + boring gameplay! but yeah "Super Mario" is it on your *r.a.d.a.r*? is it a day 1 purchase for you? do you even own a "Switch"? just wanted to share my excitement!! love to hear you guys & gals thoughts & opinions!! maybe your silently anticipating a hidden gem under the radar? Thanks for Reading & have an awwwwsome day!!

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gonna get it as soon as it comes out.

3. Necrose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was going to get it at launch, but as with so many other games, can't afford it. Not that it matters, I don't have a Switch to play it on, anyway. Oh, well. That's what tax returns are for.

4. AstroBoy81

AstroBoy81 Guest

7-days left....lets hope it doesnt get delayed man that would *suuuuuuck* eitherway its coming!! Walking Dead on Sunday wooohooo!! think this game is going to get alot of 10/10s across the board , might even make a new record!! im in fever-mode making sure n.o.t.h.i.n.g distracts me!! Gayming4Lyfe!! Peace!!

5. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I pre-ordered it but I'm letting a friend play it first since he's been looking forward to it more than I have. From the little I've seen of it though it looks pretty cool and I'm pretty confident I'll enjoy it. Loving the Switch so far. :slight_smile:

6. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I preordered it when it was announced and totally forgot about it till now lol

7. AstroBoy81

AstroBoy81 Guest

6-days left.......i can hear the "theme" song playing repeatedly in my b.r.a.i.n!! the buzz is over-whelming & i cant contain myself!! The most beloved iconic videogame character is about to be r.e.b.o.r.n!! hope Luigi makes more than just a *c.a.m.e.o* appearance!

8. AstroBoy81

AstroBoy81 Guest

4-days left!!! think im clinically i.n.s.a.n.e at this point!! hold all calls & please no p.i.c.t.u.r.e.s!! haha im just bugging!! cant wait 4-d.a.y.s!! my excitement meter is at 99.9%!! the dogs are howling at the sky , im howling at the *S.w.i.t.c.h* !! gotta watch i dont over-hype it!! yeah right dont think thats possible with this o.n.e!! Cheerios!!