1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supergirl Cosplay

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Justinian20

I got a supergirl cosplay outfit and I plan on wearing my outfit when I do something for my uni assessment. Since we are doing popular culture and the topic I'm doing for the presentation is DC Comics, I've decided to do a supergirl cosplay for the assessment. As it is a university for creative people stuff like this is actually welcomed as a part of assessment since it just means you are trying to be creative.

I don't have the right sort of boots though, so I was thinking of possibly doing something a little bit cheeky and making my cosplay have a little bit of gay pride by wearing my rainbow leggings.

Who here actually loves to do cosplay, I have just started and I think I'm only going to do feminine outfit cosplays because I tried on my outfit a few days ago and it actually fits really well even though it is a outfit supposedly for girls.

2. Justinian20

Maybe I should be a little bit cheeky and ask a question. Hey who else cosplays on here and what characters have gone as for your cosplays and would you consider going to a superhero movie in the cinema or a presentation for uni on the right topic in cosplay weird.

And also I should say probably I went on the site for the company that sold me the outfit, the model for the outfit is a female. So that's why I mentioned supposedly for females, but I am a male and I want to wear it.

#2 Justinian20, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm actually updating a Teen Titans Raven costume I've been working on for a while. Also want to try X-23, at least when my hair grows out again.

Hmm, good question. I might. It's a lot "safer" to dress as the opposite sex on Halloween and anime conventions. One of my friends is constantly pulling female characters off.

4. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love cosplay! I've been working on assembling a nb Ramona Flowers, but my costumes always take a while since I'm usually busy with school, and trying to pull my life together.

5. jam93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it would be wierd to wear it for a presentation or movie, so long as it fits the theme. For example it would be wierd to wear a supergirl cosplay to see a romantic comidy or something, but I wouldn't think twice about seeing someone in that cosplay going to see Justice League. I've done something similar myself. I don't cosplay (though I think it would be interesting to try) but the foam sword fighting group I'm part of requires medieval or fantasy costuming (we call it garb) at our larger events. When I was in college my friends and I used to dress up in our garb and go see the Hobbit movies when they came out. It was a lot of fun.

6. Justinian20

I did it, I went to Justice League in a quick put together supergirl cosplay and plan on doing it for the presentation on DC Comics tomorrow because I feel it defs fit the theme.