1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sudden hurt

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Laine7008, May 11, 2022.

1. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My day went from okay to cold in a matter of seconds and I’m really confused as to why…

morning and afternoons are what I usually look forward to each weekday because I get to see the woman I have feelings for. It’s the best part of my day to be able to lay my eyes on her or even have just a small rushed convo with her.

this morning was different.

when I pulled up to let me kids out, she will usually help me out if the car or stand near, which she was right there as I was pulling up, when I came to a stop, she walked up to the other car, which I thought was odd, but okay?

then she just walks past my car no eye contact no even a glance towards my car…

my son was being slow at getting out so she started to walk back to help him and spoke to him. I looked back to look at her and waited for her to look at me but nothing. NOTHING. (Knife to chest)

it was like she was avoiding me because that it not our usual encounters at all.

im trying to tell myself maybe she’s just having an off day but damn. It really hurt. My whole body was numb the drive back home.
    Nothing significant has happened so I’m not sure why she would be like that towards me.

last week we had a moment in car line when I caught each other’s eye and it was an intense couple seconds, being a woman myself I KNOW body language and facial expressions. She got giddy, blushed, pushed her hair behind her ear and fumbled.

so what changed????

2. Really

Maybe she’s afraid of her feelings? If she’s attracted to women/you but you have kids so her brain is defaulting to you being straight so it’s a self-preservation defence mechanism?

I’m not sure what can be done about it unless you’re single and prepared to pursue something. Just be friendly and hope she comes back around?

Good luck!

GraceMiamor likes this.