1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stressful sexual thoughts and confusion

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MTL1991, Mar 21, 2018.

1. MTL1991

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a 26-year-old male going through a confusing period now. Over the last two months, I have had confusing thoughts about my sexuality. Prior to this, I firmly considered myself straight, was girl crazy, and had some weird fetishes, such as incest, dominance/submission, forced sex, humiliation, voyeur, and gender swapping. My confusion and with it, depression, began in mid-January when someone said I only envied women, in a discord app chat room, involving the gender fetish. That comment triggered severe anxiety and uncertainty in me a few days later, which I have been suffering from ever since. The gender swap fetish being discussed was a cap where a womanizer was turned into a housewife stereotype. Despite not having any real-life interest or attraction in men, I found that cap arousing, as it plays into the loss of power kink. The gender swap kink in general for me is based in that. I have no real desire to live as a woman. Ever since reading that comment however, I cannot get it and my sexuality, and even sometimes my gender off mind. It's literally bugging me 24/7, making it hard to sleep, and hurting my appetite. Also, my libido has suffered immensely since this began, making me worry even more. Nothing arouses me anymore liked it used to. Prior to this, even the sight of some women turned me on, and I never questioned my sexuality. Also, before this happened, my confidence with women was its highest ever. I had finally got the courage to ask women out. This whole ordeal has destroyed my confidence, and so much more. My entire life I have wanted to one day marry a woman, have kids, and a peaceful, happy life with her. I have literally cried fearing that might not happen lately, due to these tormenting thoughts. I couldn't sleep at all last night worrying and at one point, crying about this. This thought and worry runs through my mind all day and night, no matter what I do. I am a 26-year-old male going through a confusing period now. Over the last two months, I have had confusing thoughts about my sexuality. Prior to this, I firmly considered myself straight, was girl crazy, and had some weird fetishes, such as incest, dominance/submission, rough sex, humiliation, voyeur, and gender swapping. My confusion and with it, depression, began in mid-January when someone said I only envied women, in a discord app chat room, involving the gender fetish. That comment triggered severe anxiety and uncertainty in me a few days later, which I have been suffering from ever since. The gender swap fetish being discussed was a cap where a womanizer was turned into a housewife stereotype, and became overweight as well, basically a big humiliation. Despite not having any real-life interest or attraction in men, I found that cap arousing, as it plays into the loss of power kink. The gender swap kink in general for me is based in that. I have no real desire to live as a woman. Ever since reading that comment however, I cannot get it and my sexuality, and even sometimes my gender off mind. It's literally bugging me 24/7, making it hard to sleep, and hurting my appetite. Also, my libido has suffered immensely since this began, making me worry even more. Nothing arouses me anymore liked it used to. Prior to this, even the sight of some women turned me on, and I never questioned my sexuality. Also, before this happened, my confidence with women was its highest ever. I had finally got the courage to ask women out. This whole ordeal has destroyed my confidence, and so much more. My entire life I have wanted to one day marry a woman, have kids, and a peaceful, happy life with her. I have literally cried fearing that might not happen lately, due to these tormenting thoughts. I had a bad dream about the girl I was crushing on having a stillborn baby a few nights ago, and I couldn't sleep at all last night worrying and at one point, crying about this. This thought and worry runs through my mind all day and night, no matter what I do.

2. Richard321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think you should stop going to these discord groups. Discord chat is disturbing you and has clearly disturbed you.