1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strap ons?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Romin, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Romin

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have always had a thing for strap on sex, but recently I have decided that maybe I can start looking for a good one to buy. I'm sure there are awesome ones out there!

I'm really just looking for one that is easy to use, the dildos can be changed out, and one that isn't gonna break the bank...
    If you guys have any suggestions on your favourites, it would be greatly appreciated! :icon_bigg

2. Lipstick Leuger

You need one with an O ring if you want to change it out. It's nice of you can afford one with interchangable O rings, that way you can change the girth much easier. I have heard from some of the gals the Rodeo is good. It looks like a pair of boxers with an O ring in the fly so you can change dildos, but still have control better than many other harnesses give you.

My Butch tried many types before choosing a leather harness, and not only do the buckles not slip, but she has great control with it. (Aside for the fact that I really love leather, so I was excited). Some of the cheaper nylon harnesses are hard to keep tight enough to control because the buckles slide loose and it is NOT a good thing to have happen mid thrust. So, you may have to try a few different ones before you find something you really like and that is comfortable, or as my Butch says "a part of me" .

I would try online sites for a good selection. It's easiest to get them this way because at 17, you can't go into an Adult shop to buy them.

3. UniqueJourney

If you're going to be using a larger sized dildo I would not recommend the Rodeo briefs style "harness". They just don't have the stability of a regular harness to keep things in place properly.

I like the Joque by SpareParts as far as harnesses go. And I enjoy the VixSkin dildos made by Vixen Creations. They are an investment but they feel so much better than those hard silicone ones.

4. Lipstick Leuger

I talked to some of the gals, and they never mentioned that about the Rodeo. It's good to know.:icon_bigg Especially if you want to change it up. I know of a few who have made harnesses with an O ring and boxer briefs, with a second pair over the first to stabilize things more, usually in one size smaller than they normally wear. I sounded rather uncomfortable to me.

Have you ever used a Vac-u-lock system? It is supost to make changing things easier, but it looked rather like a lot of work to get things right, not to mention you have to buy the whole system for it to work properly.

#4 Lipstick Leuger, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  5. Really

I'm not sure why this made me laugh. All I can picture is the two of you scouring over a user's manual as any arousal is replaced by disgruntled confusion.

#5 Really, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  6. CapColors

Me, too. And they are dressed like they're from the 50s, which is clearly where the Vac-u-lock Strap-O-Rama comes from. :grin:

Srsly, though, watching this space.

7. UniqueJourney

I had a friend once who loved her Vac-u-lock, but I've never tried that system myself.

It's not hard to swap dildos out of a regular harness. It all needs to be cleaned after you use it anyway. I store the harness separately from the dildos. And although I don't typically switch dildos in the heat of things, I have before. It doesn't have to kill the mood if you play up the anticipation.

8. Lipstick Leuger

You two are silly.:icon_bigg

Vac-U-Lock System by Doc Johnson - Realistic Dong & Ultra Harness 2 with Vac-U-Lock Plug

Just so you can take a gander.

9. Really

Egads! Something else I can't unsee. Are you happy? You've taken my innocence.

10. Lipstick Leuger

11. Really

Haha. And I didn't even get dinner!