1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight versus Gay kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Olls91, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So here's the thing when i kissed girls I felt it was a little bit forced. When i kissed a guy i felt sooo relaxed and could hug him forages just kissing. So have others here been surprised to find out they like the same sex in this way ?

2. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes! Although kissing girls did not feel forced.. but that's probably because I didn't know any better.
    When I kissed a guy, though, it was so passionate yet so easy and relaxed.. That kiss was actually when I realized there was really no way around it, and I was not straight.

3. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Yep. being kissed by a guy and sharing a kiss with a girl are soo completely different. Being with my girlfriend just has something different- something unique- something only we could have.

4. caughtbywitness

:L um, so far the straight kiss was softer and nicer, even though I was drunk. but the girl was way more experienced and the guy was, ugh. so maybe it's just that, but i think i'm celibate anyways

5. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha ha cool guys , well i won't say forced not the kiss more like the feeling , interesting to see there are similar situations and experiences to mine :slight_smile:. I don't know but i think it is a beautiful thing when you find love in a hopeless place (I love that song ha ha). Take care ladies and gents :slight_smile: x

---------- Post added 22nd Jul 2012 at 01:04 AM ----------

and as for Caughtbywitness , this is me calling kettle balck but try and relax you're only young :slight_smile:. Don't worry though i'm 20 and i'm still up in the air ha ha x

6. GayJay

Not that it felt forced but i did just do it to fit in, and there was nothing to it. I felt nothing and afterwards i was kinda like erm.. i have just wasted 45 seconds of life kissing this guy, why did i do that? But it's so much more natural with girls.

7. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

I agree with you, awkwardlyhers, being kissed by a guy and sharing a kiss with a girl are completely different, when I have a girlfriend, and I kiss her, to me it feels like the most natural thing ever.. It is unique. :slight_smile: After my first kiss with a girl, that's definitely when I realized that I was a lesbian for sure.

8. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lol i'm still a bit in denial about myself saying that 3 great gay kisses were one offs ha ha oh dear. x

---------- Post added 22nd Jul 2012 at 01:45 AM ----------

Jeca , i have had on one occasion this hot drunk blond (well conventionally hot for a girl) come and kiss me in a club once i just thought meh , i was stoked that i got attention but still. Also she went straight on to my best friend after. Such a classy lady ha x

9. julia

Kissing guys is always so, so awkward for me and I felt absolutely nothing. Kissing girls always feels so natural and just, so lovely.

10. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean my first gay kiss was meh , but i was taken by surprise by a kiss form a hot lad at uni in the student union bar. I had told him i thought i was bi (at the time).He got me to dance with him which was fun then he leaned in and kissed me honestly it took my breath away the whole room just span it was ahhh lovely only a one night stand though so didn't get to explore those feeling further :frowning2: x

---------- Post added 22nd Jul 2012 at 01:52 AM ----------

Furthering that all gay kisses since have just made me feel so relaxed and happy feels so natural but still having trouble accepting things x

11. Aldrick

I think more than the obvious emotional and sexual attraction it was the difference between kissing a girl and kissing a guy that solidified things in my mind.

My first serious gay kiss, I'll never forget it. It wasn't romantic or anything like that it was just purely sexual and passionate. I initiated the kiss, and my body simply knew what to do. I really didn't have to think about anything. It was amazing.

My first serious straight kiss, I'll never forget that one either. She initiated it and managed to be successful by catching me off-guard. She had made attempts previously to kiss me, but I had always moved away and used the excuse that I wanted to "take things slow." In truth, I wouldn't have even dated her had I not felt pressured into it, and I was fearful that if I didn't people might suspect that I was gay. Anyway, after all my other evasion attempts she managed to finally catch me off-guard. I literally wanted to throw up, I was actually physically repulsed by it.

It was after that kiss that I had to acknowledge to myself that I was indeed 100% gay. She was also the last girl I ever dated, and that was the last date we ever went on.

12. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    interesting stories people keep em coming :slight_smile:

13. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Wouldn't know. No experience with either.

14. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awww in time you will :slight_smile: x

15. SydneyChick

SydneyChick Guest

I have to admit, my first gay kiss was so amazing. So romantic and caught off guard. It was in public as well so I was totally not ready for it but I took advantage of it! haha. Kissing men feels like a drag for me. It's just different, I'm not sure what it is. It might be because I prefer a woman over a guy but I'm not sure; I just don't feel as comfortable.

16. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha ha cool chick , yer it certainly feels alot less forced emotion wise. Women so far have been lacking something ..

17. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've kissed a few guys, mostly just drunk mucking around, and it's always like "okay, cool, what is the purpose of this?" When I kiss girls, even when that's just mucking around too, it just feels much more natural.

18. Just Adam

Kissing in general is awkward. Its not the kiss but when to stop ans how to react after the kiss. You eiter hae to kiss more or your expected to say something lol

19. reading a few replys im the oddball haha.

back when i was 13-14
    i felt nothing when i kissed random guys none of which i was obv interested in
    i also felt nothing when i kissed random girls none of which i liked yet i thought i would feel something because that was the sex i am attracted to

but yet when i was about 15 and kissed a girl i liked it was amazing <3

girls have softer lips than boys though and kiss better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. ameliawesome

my first kiss was with another girl, though i don't really consider it much of a kiss because i was 16 and still slightly worried about being gay and was worried my parents would come downstairs and also she brought one of our mutual male friends over and i could see him in the other room. it wasn't an ideal romantic environment. then when i decided i wanted to kiss guys i really wanted to feel what i thought i was supposed to feel, but i did not. i had fun just having experiences, and it wasn't necessarily repulsive (except when my face hurt from stubble), but i'll never bother with that again.