1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Hime Cut

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by WeDreamOfPeace, Apr 29, 2017.

1. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey people of EC

Was wondering about growing/straightening my hair into a hime cut (see link below), but was a little worried about the angularity of the cut emphasizing my face? I don't have the strongest of face shapes, but still. Or could I simply use make-up to make myself look more feminine as well as having a straight hair cut?

10 Most Flattering Hime Cut Hairstyles

Thankyou all :slight_smile:

2. HeHimHarrison

Well, I may not be an expert coming from the opposite direction, but I noticed that whenever I brush my bangs forward I get gendered female, and brushed back I get gendered correctly. My theory is that since girls have a lower hairline, bangs help make it seem even lower, so it may be a good idea for you. If you curled your hair or something perhaps the angles would be less severe. Then again what do I know :grin:

3. veerenddar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
    hime haircut