1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlassWalls, Jan 15, 2018.

1. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you ever had a crush on a straight girl for a really long time without realizing she was straight? What did you do when you finally realized she was straight? How did you ever get over her?

2. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Found this article: http://www.curvemag.com/Advice/How-to-Deal-with-a-Straight-Girl-Crush-146/

I particularly liked this part:

"Be VERY Cautious of the RCC types "Religious Conservative Cuties" with the killer smile (and cute derriere!) OUCH!!! I felt that slap on your wrist wayyyy beforehand! And be careful of her huge football player boyfriend who is apt to key the words "You're going to Hell!" into the hood of your brand new convertible. Yes, you might want to steer clear of the ones who wear the cross bigger than their faces — they are just as quick to poke you with it if you get out of line! Hey, where is the sweet mercy there — is there ANY forgiveness for falling for such fineness!! Guess not."

Endless lols.

3. seeastar

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had the biggest crush on this girl in my grade. I had no clue if she was straight or gay. Of course, I would convince myself that she was gay and that maybe I would have a chance. One day I was eating lunch with a few of my friends and I saw her walk by holding this guys hand. It broke my heart. I got over it and I realized that it wasn't fair to myself to keep torturing myself with someone who would never love me back. You just have to trust that one day someone will love you back.

4. JK8

JK8

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had a big crush on my senior, I thought she was straight but later I found out that she had sort of gf. So I thought she wasn’t. But now she is engaged to a man and as I heard from her friend , she is straight and just had a phase.:tired_face: Damn..anyway, for me having a crush on straight girl is like a illness and the reality is like a cure to me, once I find out that she is straight and not even bisexual, seeing her and her bf together, I lose interest to her totally. Idk may be I have kind of big ego and can’t keep having a crush on someone who will never like me back. :thinking:

5. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The main problem for me is the constant doubt that they are straight. Like if they're straight why do they wink at me and smile at me like that? And if they're straight why am I so attracted to them?

6. JK8

JK8

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :sweat_smile:Yeah that happens often to me too, it is a bit hard to read some girls but normally for me,I try to be friend first ,but of coz it takes sometimes to figure it out :thinking: like someone said in Pinterest, we need a code or something just to know who is straight and who is not, it will save lots of time and feelings too:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7. GlassWalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yess! There needs to be a code!! I don't have a problem once I know they're straight I just need to know! It speeds up the getting over them process by a few years. :joy: