1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight but have bj fantasy

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Billbob61, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Billbob61

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi. I am straight all my life. But more and more I have a fantasy about going down on a guy. Not just going down on him but while other people are watching me. When I masterbate this fantasy gives me the greatest satisfaction. The thought of actually doing it? I don't think I could. And I have no interest in anything anal. Just the thought of going down on a very large cock and taking the ejaculate in my mouth and on my face while others watch me.
    Is this strange or what? Has anyone ever had or heard of such a fantasy?

2. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Its common for straight guys to have these fantasies, Ive had straight guy message me often looking to fulfill them. If you want to do it, then you should, no shame in it.

3. BiBiBaybee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome, and I agree with Jackie Ray, there's no shame in your attraction or acting on it with a consenting adult. I realize performing in front a of a crowd is a fantasy (Nothing wrong with that either!) Maybe trying it with alone with a partner, before having the audience in, would give you a chance to see if you really like, although I suspect you have already decided that you do.