1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STPs

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AlexJames, Dec 2, 2018.

1. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Its December and i've already told my family that i am ordering my christmas gifts for myself online. So if i order an STP for myself, too, it should go unnoticed. I don't believe anyone looks at the company on it just the person's name...but a safe sounding name would be advisable to be suggested to me. Also, shipping around here is terrible and so far only 'fulfilled by amazon' packages have yet to go missing or get lost. So i want to have the stp be from amazon as well as fulfilled by amazon. Something cheap but works. It doesn't have to be francy. I just figure if i have to pick, i want to buy an STP. Cause its not like i can openly pack so getting a packer isn't doable at the moment. I'll just keep packing with socks for now. Not that i can openly use an STP either, i just don't have any other alternative to do for it now like i do a real packer. So, some help please? Thanks in advanced.

2. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As far as keeping your packages safe, maybe you can deliver to an Amazon drop box or something. What is your goal with this stp? Is it just to use occasionally when you have a bit of privacy? Or, do you plan on using it in public?

AlexJames likes this.
  3. Brandy Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most times, very personal items are shipped discreetly by online retailers. Just check with the seller, read the reviews, and if you're still really concerned, can you have it shipped to a trusted friend or the post office for pick up?

AlexJames likes this.