1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story Game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Mirko, Sep 1, 2021.

1. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    “Check out this somersault everyone” Bud said. He landed on his feet with a perfect 10/10. “Bravo!” the rest of his family cheered from high up in the air. “Thank you thank you” Bud bowed. Unbeknownst to them two pairs of eyes were watching them from the darker side of the planet.

2. CharlieLuca

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But just because it might be assumed creepy that there were two pairs of eyes watching from a darker side of the planet, doesn't mean it is creepy. In fact it is quite the opposite.
    A young monkey and their parent were watching longjly from this darker side of the planet.
    "I wanna go on the rainbow bouncy side of the planet." The young one whined.
    "I know, sweetie." Their parent replied, "but you know the rules... It's forbidden."
    "But they're doing it." The young one whinnied once more.
    "But they're not under Justice Monkey's ruling." The parent pointed out.
    "But I don't want to be under Justice' Monkey's ruling. I want to play with the squirrels." And before the young monkey's parent could reply, the young monkey bounced over to the bouncy rainbow side of the planet to happily join the squirrel family.

3. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    “I can’t wait to play with them!” the little monkey squealed. Hearing this the squirrel family redirected their attention towards him.

#23 caden0803, Sep 8, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  4. CharlieLuca

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Hey, are you a vampire monkey?" One of the squirrels asked the monkey as it bounced it's way over to say hi to the squirrels.
    "What, why would say that?' The monkey asked, confused.
    "You Came out of the dark.'
    -Oh, that. That's just because the monkey leader won't let us be all bright and jolly like this part of the planet." The admitted.
    The squirrels gasped in shock and then Bubs piped up, "do you want it bright and jolly?" Bubs asked.
    The monkey nodded.
    "Then it's settled, we're going to paint your part of the planet rainbow, just like this side." The squirrel looked back at their family and the family nodded in agreement. The monkey looked back at their parent and from afar they saw their parent give a thumbs up and a cheesy grin.

5. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    “I have the necessary resources for this job on my ship” Uncle Sparkles remarked. He lead them to a special compartment on the back end of the ship. Inside of it were a ton of different art supplies and a few of Uncle Sparkles’s very own pieces.

#25 caden0803, Sep 9, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  6. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I meant to say at the back end of the ship. In case anyone got confused by my phrasing there sorry.

#26 caden0803, Sep 9, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2021