1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stories of First Gay experience

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anonomous teen, Feb 15, 2012.

1. melbcuteboi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was 14 and the thought of being with someone of the same sex had honestly never once crossed my mind, but one night quickly changed that.. My best mate from school was staying over at mine the night and we were both staying in my sisters room as it had 2 beds and she was away at the time. We snuck some beers from the fridge and ended up getting a little tipsy, we both got into our beds and started talking before going to sleep, soon the talk turned to the girls from school and what we thought of them, I realised we were both touching ourselves under the sheets trying to hide it from each other so i said something to him and we ended up rubbing ourselves pretty much in view of each other.

We started playing truth or dare which is when the questions and conversation got dirtier and more personal so when we started doing some dares they very quickly went to sex dares. Next thing you know I am wanking myself as he watches and rubs himself over it, then we wanked each other, he then dared me to choose the hottest pair of panties from my sisters draw and put them on so did that which ended with us wearing my sisters panties and stockings dry rooting on the bed rubbing our cocks against each other. Finally he dared me to try sucking his cock for at least 2 mins, i thought about it for a bit but took the plunge and next thing i know im sucking my best mates cock and sorta enjoying it..

I was pretty confused afterwards with what had happened and if i enjoyed it or not as happened very quickly and out of nowhere but just put it down to a crazy night. It took another 2 years before i was with another guy, that time i sucked him until he finished so i guess it was my first proper experience and then a couple more years afterwards a gay mate of mine found out i had experimented before so seduced me into fooling around with him one night as a test to see whether i did enjoy same sex encounters which i obviously did as am bi and comfortable with my sexuality these days. It started with 2 minutes and now i cant get enough of it :wink: