1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

still mad at my ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ilovesg, Apr 19, 2016.

1. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So last year someone that I've known for a long time asked me out and I said yes. We were never officially dating, but we acted like we were together and she made it seem like she really liked me. She was so nice and always complimented me, just like she was when we were just friends. But after a few months, she started posted pictures with this girl from her bed. And calling the other girl her girlfriend. I never said anything because technically she wasn't cheating on me but it still hurt. She told me all the things we were gonna do and how much she likes me and then randomly started dating this other girl. She never even told me! She just posted pictures of them and hoped I got the hint I guess. Im still so mad. I don't like her anymore because obviously she's not the person I thought she was but it pisses me off that she's happy with her new girlfriend and probably doesn't even care what she did to me. Its so messed up and I just get so mad. I don't know how to get over it. :/

2. Hieron

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Life's a tricky thing, you know.. Never can't predict what will happen after one, two months, until we don't see that by ourselves. ''In your place''- like I'd like to say always, I would send her a message and tell what I feel and tell exactly what was wrong. ''Talking is the key''- don't be afraid to use it. She may not know what you feel, if you are not talking about that with her.
    Good luck and keep us updated! :thumbsup:

#2 Hieron, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  3. cakepiecookie

She just sounds extremely immature. She probably knows what she did was wrong but was too cowardly to break up with you properly. I don't blame you for being mad, but it sounds like she wasn't worth it anyway.

4. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yeah you're right! i wish i had told her how i felt when it was happening but its been a month now so i don't want to start any drama :/ ill remember that for next time

---------- Post added 21st Apr 2016 at 08:25 PM ----------

yeah i know we wouldn't have worked out anyways because obviously she's not a good person. i used to put her on a pedestal though and i need to stop doing that. thank you!

5. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Let this gal go. You deserve more, sweetheart. She sounds awful. No matter how great their personalities may be, you deserve so much more.

6. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i just wish she would show some remorse. she's on instagram right now talking about how the new beyonce songs are so good (theyre mostly about being cheated on) and its like she truly doesn't care about what she did to me. we never had closure and i regret not telling how how badly she hurt me when i had the chance because now its too late. i think about her and my blood boils

7. ChillPenguin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You're exactly right. She doesn't care.

I had a best friend exactly like that at my school. They pretend to care by being sympathetic to your face, but it's more a case of them trying to maintain a 'nice person' persona rather than actually caring. Then, once the conversation is over, they'll go off and do whatever they like which may even contradict what they just told you. Ironically it would probably be kinder if they simply said they don't care to your face and be done with it.

But I wouldn't say you should necessarily be mad at her. She's not intentionally trying to spite you specifically. They just live for themselves, not others. Once she's dropped that girl in favour of someone 'better' she'll just rinse and repeat. That's just how this type of person is. It's probably best if you just keep away from her. Hope this helps.

8. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah you're right. She's just that type of person I guess. There were so many red flags that I ignored because I thought of her as a good person. Typing it out made me feel better about it for some reason lol. thank you!