1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stickys

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by nisomer, May 29, 2005.

1. nisomer

I think for the sake of many of the new members joining, we should make a stickys out of a couple of threads. First, the "Coming out- What to expect guide" thread. It is stuck as the very last topic in the Support Forum, and I bet there are some people who don't even know about it. It is very helpful and informative, and I think it would help many new members joining.

Also another sticky for the "Introduce yourself" thread, once again for all the new members who are joining up, so they can introduce themselves. There was one day where I saw a few new members and was wondering why they didn't post in that thread. I found out that it was lost 3 pages back. So sure enough when I bumped it, the new people posted.

Just suggestions :slight_smile:

2. TriBi

Good idea! It's done.

3. goratrix

Yeah... nice idea...

4. Micah

Yep, I agree. There are some informative/useful threads out there which should be the first thing new people see. Otherwise they have to sort through a whole bunch pile of threads.

Good idea :grin: