1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STI and Masturbation??

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by love dont judge, Jun 27, 2020.

1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I had a quick question, and I know I should've asked the doctor but I forgot to and I have really bad call anxiety so I'd rather not call about this... I just started treatment for syphilis, with the longer treatment period. Obvi, I know not to have any sex until I'm done and cleared, but does that include (solo) masturbation? Is it possible to reinfect yourself with it while on

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Should be no problem masturbating. The issue with sex is transmitting it to someone else. With syphillis, it's a systemic infection (travels through blood) so masturbating ando/or ejaculating won't have any effect on it.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Should be no problem masturbating. The issue with sex is transmitting it to someone else. With syphillis, it's a systemic infection (travels through blood) so masturbating ando/or ejaculating won't have any effect on it.