1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting to let my inhibitions go

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by SGee, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Contented

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Blueplanets when I look back in hindsight ( which is always 20/20 of course) I see obvious signs I wasn’t straight. When I started to come to terms with my homosexuality I tried to convince myself I was bi. That lasted about 1 week before I came to the conclusion that I was gay plain and simple. It seems like a joke now but I spent a majority of my life so far pretending to everyone and myself I was straight. Three years ago my eyes were opened to the fact that there was no denying any longer I preferred men as emotional and sexual partners.Like you in my case I can say without reservations that intimacy with a man is so much better than with a woman. There is simply no comparison. I was never as aroused with a woman as I am with a man.

Joolz66 and Adz6 like this.
  2. eron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've had a similar experience. Since teen years, always had this fleeting interest in guys, but as I grew older and more accepting of my sexuality, the desire became more intense and satisfying - especially sexually.

Joolz66 and Contented like this.
  3. Adz6

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello SGee,
    It took me until my late 50’s to finally stop fighting my natural instincts. When I did stop the struggle, the world turned from black and white to colour.
    I enjoy being able to look at handsome men without feeling that self shame I had. I also love to flirt if I feel it is appropriate.
    I find it so much fun if the fellow I’m flirting with returns the compliment.

#23 Adz6, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Joolz66 likes this.