1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Standing down as admin

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi all,

Due to being very busy with real life and not having much time to spend on EC now I have decided to stand down as admin. There is an excellent team in place running the site now so EC is in good safe hands.

I am really pleased to see how EC has developed and grown over the years, and in particular to see the amount of support and encouragement it has offered to members. I am also proud to have been a part of it since the very beginning.

I will remain a normal full member of EC however, and will pop in from time to time.

Paul x

2. Tim

Tim

:frowning2: We'll miss you as an admin Paul, to be honest, you'll always be an admin in my opinion, even if you don't have a fancy Admin tag or powers.

Hopefully everything is fine in your life, and the busy part isn't anything horrible. Hope to see you around still, like you said :grin:

3. EM68

Thank you for all of the hard work you have done for us. Hope everything is well and we stll get to see you around!

4. KittyBoy

Nooooooo!!! It is truely the end of an era! :tears: (*hug*) Everyone will miss you, and we are all greatful for everything you have done for us. Goodluck with everything in your life, and I hope that it doesn't stop you from coming back as much as possible!

Lets give a toast a legend amongst humans. ^^ *raises glass*

5. Corny

Corny Guest

You were the guy who rose EC to what it is today :slight_smile:
    See you around!

6. Jim1454

None of us would be here Paul if it hadn't been for the effort and dedication you put into this site. All the best in your personal and professional life. Thanks again!

7. x2x2x2x2y2

I've only been around for a few months, so I'm not familar with who were the first people that helped start EC. It sounds like you really helped EC become what it is, a great site where people can feel comfortable and be who they are, so I wanna thank you for that. I hope all is well in life for you!! :slight_smile:

8. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My deepest thanks for making this site into what it is today. It has helped so many people and will no doubt continue to help even more in the future.
    That wouldn't have been possible without you!

It's sad to see you go as an admin, but I do hope to see you around on the forums! The best of luck in all your personal and professional endeavours!

9. pirateninja

Without you, EC certainly wouldn't be anything close to what it is now, and I am glad to be one of the people to benefit from it and be a part of it. I'm sure that everyone on EC is very grateful to you for your contribution over the years. :slight_smile: As sad as it is to see you step down, hopefully we'll still see you in the forums.

10. Connor22

aww bye bye Paul you're awesome!! :slight_smile:

11. Eleanor Rigby

Hey Paul,

I'm sorry that you're leaving, but on the over hand, I completly understand that you've became tired of EC after all the work you've done for this site.
    I'm immensly grateful that you had contribuated so much to create that wonderful place. Even if it's in a different way than most people here, being on EC had changed my life for the better too.
    I hope to see you around from time to time and I wish you all the best for the future.

Take care, Cécile

12. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Crikey, that's unfortunate Paul. :frowning2:

I know from my time on the staff how much you have done for the site, and it's not difficult to see the amount of effort you put into the site before I even arrived here. It sucks that things have changed enough for you to leave, but hopefully you will still stay around as a Full Member to see how the forum you helped create grows and improves.

Good luckski. (*hug*)

Martin.

13. Nodnarb

Aww:frowning2: You've done an amazing job here at EC and I know this site has grown and become what is it because of the effort you've put in. You'll be missed Paul. Best of luck(*hug*)

14. s5m1

Paul, thanks for your years of dedication and hard work to the site, not to mention your sage advice. You will be missed.

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Actually I'm hoping to pop in more often once I don't have the admin and moderation stuff to deal with. No expectations from anyone! :slight_smile:

I'm just waiting for Corny to sort out the relevant permissions change. It needs a password which neither of us know but he is trying to obtain, to allow my admin status to be removed.

16. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

:frowning2: you will be missed as admin Paul. Hope to see you around often. Thanks for all you've done for this site.

17. biisme

We will certainly miss you Paul. And, any advice or suggestions you ever have in the future will be held in highest regard.

18. AllSmiles

Bye Paul (*hug*)

I haven't really been here for a long time either, but I have been told many, many times, that EC wouldn't have been the same without you, so thanks a lot for making EC the place it is today!

19. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We'll miss you Paul. :frowning2:

20. Greggers

Thank you Paul, for all the work you put into making EC what it is today. We all owe you something or other, even if we dont all know you that well.