1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sonic Adventure 2 fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ECMember, Dec 31, 2015.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Anyone ever play Sonic Adventure 2 or SA Battle?

I had SA2 Battle on Gamecube and it had to be one of the most badass games I ever played as a teen. It had some good action. I did like the battles against the bosses. My best part of the game was when I was in the Space levels and the final level when I was in the space station Ark.

2. Quiet Raven

This was a huge game from my childhood. First game I ever beaten and I was obsessed with it. Countless hours were spent in single player and multiplayer.

I still think it holds up very well. Despite what many critics say. It has it's camera issues, sure, but it's not too bad. I also like all the gameplay styles. Although I think Knuckles' stages were much better in SA1. I hate what they did to the radar in SA2. His rap music is awesome though, lol.

3. Plattyrex

I really like this game. I loved the chao garden so much and I really wish they would bring it back.

4. xenu

I have the original SA on steam. I like it but can only advance so far because I often don't know where to go next. Yes, it has some camera issues but nothing I cannot forgive considering how new the 3d thing was back then.

#4 xenu, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  5. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Did anyone like the "last" level" where everyone helped out to stop the space station from crashing on the Earth?

It was a cool level and everything, I did like Shadow and Sonic teaming up to defeat the Biolizard that was pretty cool.

I liked that one techno Jpop song that was on Shadow's fight with the Biolizard at the Core.

"Supporting Me" is the name of the song I think.

---------- Post added 23rd Jan 2016 at 11:58 AM ----------

Knuckles's levels theme songs were pretty badass. That song from Wild Canyon with the rap was pretty cool.

6. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Definitely one of my favorites from the Sonic Franchise. I came close to beating it as I'd gone through the dark and hero storylines, but then it froze during one of the final levels before it was able to save. I rage quit and haven't played since, but it holds so many memories that I could never say that I'd never play it again.

Damn right they were! [​IMG]

7. ZenDreamer

One of my favourite games of the series and holds major nostalgia factor for me. I first played it on Dreamcast, then GameCube and now have it on PSN. Still as great as ever, albeit a bit cheesy and clunky. But that's where the charm's at.

The music in the game is generally memorable. I love all of Knuckles raps with Meteor Herd standing out. The vocal tracks are amazing by Sonic standard. The Chao garden was at its pinnacle... I recall spending hours on te GameCube version perfecting a hero and dark Chao. The best part of the game for me were the battles, particularly the speed sections. I used to game it up with my bro and recall him distinctly hating when I was Amy due to her OP moves.

"Just wait a minute!"

Good times.

#7 ZenDreamer, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  8. HammerHorror

Great game. It was the last truly great Sonic game imo before Sega started licensing the franchise out.

9. SneakyBuffalo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yep, fun game. Played it with my two nieces, and let them have own chaos. They would always spend my rings though, but I was very good at this game, too good, so they weren't hard to come by. I even managed to collect all the emblems from every stage so that I could have better access to all the items in the chao store. The best though was when my younger niece's chao died and she started to cry. I reset the save and made it happy again so that it would come back to life. We also use to do the races and battles against each other and I would always win. I always chose Amy though because she could access her power with less rings which cancelled out how slow she was. I no longer have that GameCube or that memory card anymore though, but me and the nieces still reminisce about it.

10. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I liked the final level a lot. It was cool having them all get together. I remember being mind blown there was a final ending battle. But Biolizard spooked me out as a kid. I liked all the characters alternative costumes you had to unlock too.

11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I must've liked it quite a lot because I bought it again on PSN. Probably would've went insane if I didn't know about the trick for free repeated use of the exact same small animals and chaos drives. I named all my chao after whatever their stat grades/ranks were, so impersonal lol