1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Song That Remind You of Someone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, Aug 31, 2015.

1. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, I do the same thing. Until recently, I've been mostly associating songs with fictional characters. Now... well, I'm starting to think about me and my crush.
    'Want You to Want Me' by Jason Derulo
    'Lean On' by... um... Lazersomething and DJ Snake???
    'Wildest Dreams' by Taylor Swift (Gawd I'm so sad that I actually LIKE a TS song but it... fits... so... darn... well. Except for the pronouns. But I can look past that.)
    'Girls like Girls' by Hayley Kiyoko (What lesbian doesn't relate to this song???)
    'Cool for the Summer' by Demi Lovato (If I'm thinking about my crush in 'that way' I guess...)

2. peachwad

Out Status:
    A few people
    This song reminds me of this dude I met online, we were never officially together but I thought that he'd at least be faithful since he acted like we were in a relationship. He put this song on a mix he made for me and whenever I hear it, I think of him. Excuse the album art hahah :icon_redf
    [YOUTUBE]5YmQf3j_QwU[/YOUTUBE]

3. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    'I'm a ruin' by Marina and the diamonds reminds me of an ex and our relationship
    'obsessions' by Marina and the diamonds reminds me of an ex-best friend
    'I'm not calling you a liar' by Florence + the Machine reminds me of an exfriend, she lied about a lot of things and yet I still tried to be friends with her until she turned up to school drunk and I couldn't deal with it anymore.
    'Stayin alive' by the bee gees reminds me of a friend who left, we always used to sing it together with another friend.
    'fuck you' by cee lo green reminds me of a current crush