1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something seems to be wrong with the arcade

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Canterpiece, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Currently, I’m in a bubble shooter competition of eight people (created 9th May), and listed as still being active in it. For the first round, I scored 106,500 (the player I was playing against got disqualified), but I tried to play the second round the next day and it came up with an error message saying that I’d already played the round, so I went off it and it gave me a score of 0 for the second round.

The player next to me scored 4,600 and we are both listed as “completed”. On the other side, one player was eliminated and the other went to the third round- but on our side, no one seems to be going in to the third round- there’s no second player going into the third round.

I don’t know if it’s some kind of fault and one of us should be going into the third round, it’s been like this for a while now- at least several weeks. The competition is still labelled active so I don’t think it’s technically ended, but it’s not progressing either. Not sure if there’s much that can be done about this but I just thought I’d mention it. :/