1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... what does your nick mean?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by goratrix, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Hydrogen

Hydrogen ... nothing special, was trying to think of a username, looked over at the table across the room, and there was a bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Thus, Hydrogen was born.

2. SadConfusedBandGeek

SadConfusedBandGeek

Let me break it into pieces
    Sad-that day i was sad..normally i'm not..but i was that day
    Confused-that moment i was confused...but..i normally am confused so we are good
    BandGeek-I am a band geek:slight_smile:

3. 24601

Awesome spelled backwards. I didn't want to use my regular name (my AIM name, etc.) because I wasn't fully out when I registered. I jokingly refer to myself sometimes (and register for junk websites, etc.) as Mr. or Senor Awesome. I also made a small cartoon about him, haha. I just like the word.

4. Steam Giant

Steam Giant is an old persona I used to dawn when I had to be strong around people I was afraid of. I would picture myself as a monolithic, mechanical juggernaut, invulnerable to harm. It didn't work all of the time, but it helped ^^

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Ethan is my name dont wear it out:icon_bigg , n da S i dunno :slight_smile:

6. xequar

Xequar was the name I came up for the legendary hero in a short story I wrote in junior high. It's the sn I use almost all around the internet, so when I was registering here, I hesitated to use it, but then I decided that I didn't terribly care at that point, so here I am, Xequar the legendary hero.

7. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That is SO COOL. I never noticed that and have been trying to figure out what your username means since...ever.

Okay uh. Tinkerbell is a common screenname for me, and on other fourms I add a set of four numbers. The nickname was one given to me by my cousin and it makes for a good screenname and nickname.

8. SpikySpice

SpikySpice, I didnt even know how did I come up with my name, it was one day I saw soem one name Spiky, who loos cool and hot, so I came up with Spiky,

And it was like a reaction chain, EC was the first gay forum i signed my name as Spiky, after that day, kids at my school started to call me Spiky, cua they liked my hair, they touched my head all the times

And for the Spice part, I just wanted to make it rhythm, and it turned out really funny when I said SpikySpice, and Spice is spicy as you see my avtar has a red purplr face like he's eating chili or sumthing

9. crimsonarcher

I chose crimsonarcher because i am an archer, and my favorite color is crimson red, and i think that "crimsonarcher" means "archer of life" because the source of human life is crimson colored...

10. thecoolmexican

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I couldn't think of anything else. lol.

11. SpikySpice

Haha I know wat da S means, and i like it(people! check out his profile on da chatroom):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin:

12. watchtower

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not comfortable using my real name...maybe later. I kept coming up with good names-that were already taken. I was listening to a radio station that was playing Jimi Hendrix's cover of "All Along the Watchtower" (by Bob Dylan). It wasn't taken, so there it is.

13. GuitarGirl1350

I'm a girl. I like guitars. I was 13 when I first came out. the 50 was added because I didn't like guitargirl13 and it flowed =P

My actual nickname Jack is taken from my symbol, the Jack of Aces (a card I created in photoshop and looked kick-ass.) as well as a few other things.

14. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yours made me think of Jehovah's Witnesses... you see they have this publication "Watchtower"...

15. justjoshoh

just - added because joshoh just didn't look aesthetically pleasing
    josh - josh (name)
    oh - ohio (general location)

16. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I thought the same when I first saw it, but thankfully it isn't so that's fine.

Mine - well my name is Paul and I live in the UK. Not very imaginative, I know. I use this name on several forums, and my full name on others. All have the same avatar.

17. Hendrix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was watching this documentary on Jimi Hendrix on vh1's Rock Docks: The Drug Years. For some reason I like to think of what I may name my kids in the future and like to collect cool sounding names for other weird reasons that I won't go into. I want the name to sound a little different or unique without sounding too "out there". When I heard the name I though it was cool. I like the name Hendrix though the name may be just a little on the "out there" side, but it's definately okay for a screenname. (!) (!!) (!)

Watchtower I just noticed you got your inspiration from Jimi Hendrix also.

18. Kimi

It's my real name. Well it's not exactly, my name is Kimihiko(仁彦). It's Japanese name cuz I'm Japanese.
    And the reason why I didn't use Kimihiko for my screen name is that usually the site tells you to not use your real name and most of my friends who is American couldn't pronounce Kimihiko properly. Usually, they sounds like Kemeheko and they told me it's too long so I usually go by Kimi. And some of my friend can't even pronounce Kimi properly so they call me like, Mickey, Kim, and K...One of my friend calls me Kenny:icon_wink

Kimi - It means like "human", "virtue" and "dear" in Japan:icon_wink

19. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine is from a character from a british lesbian series called Sugar Rush. And the way they said her name (british accent): like Shouga .. it just stuck in my head hehe

20. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My aunt's nickname is Kimi. And I know how to pronounce your name. Just thought I'd share.