1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so...is there any way to basically bind my butt? lol

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nemo39122, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Nemo39122

I know the title sounds funny, but I'm actually serious. Though I haven't really tried passing as male in public yet I feel like the only thing that would stop me is what I call my "girl butt" lol.

Anything I can do to fix that?

2. ahundredpennies

Some guys have bigger butts lol. Embrace it! :slight_smile:

3. justjade

I've actually wondered about this, too, because when I bind my chest, it makes my butt look huge. But I've also dated some guys with some pretty huge asses, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Besides, if you have a nice, pronounced ass, some might actually interpret that as "DAMN! That dude must work out!"

4. ahundredpennies

LOL :lol:

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

If anyone has a solution to this, I'd love to hear it. I'm a guy with Hartman hips and junk in the trunk. Friend of mine says he's had success with Underwork's full torso binder which he used because he was, I guess, having some hip dysphoria, which might be able to minimize the ass, but I'm only going by second hand feedback here.

I've seen plenty of cisguys with pronounced asses but I know, not the best thing to deal with when you're looking to try and pass for the first time. Baggy clothes and layers seem to help, at least for me, in disguising my figure and minimizing attention towards that area.

6. Nemo39122

Well I actually do work out a lot, so I guess I have an excuse. :lol:
    It still bugs me though. :confused:

7. Hexagon

No. However, there is hope. Testosterone causes fat stores to shift to male patterns. Eventually. It takes a while. I've been on it fifteen months and I think it only started shifting a couple of months ago.

8. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I WISH. Oh how I wish...

My current plan of attack is just to do a lot of cardio. I'm vegan, so I tend to store less fat to begin with than I used to, but when I don't work out...also I have genetic thunder thighs. D:<

I guess zero body fat is better than enough body fat stored in my ass to make me look pronouncedly female.

I'm also working on my shoulders, back, and arms. I think if I add a little definition to the noodly things I've got, it'll make my hips/ass/thighs region seem a little less huge.

Then again part of me doesn't even see the point in all this, I look like a baby. At least I'll be fitter. :\