1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I met someone at a party....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Thatoneguy, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met someone at a party last night, and I felt that we clicked pretty quickly. Eventually we parted ways (my friends wanted to go to a club, her friends went to a different house party or something) but before they had left the party we added each other to Facebook.

Not sure if I should message them with something along the lines of "Its great meeting you last night" or something.

I'm not very good at this haha

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it would be nice to message her. I mean, you just became Facebook friends! I think it would be also good if you tried to meet up later, maybe see if she's going to another party or even consider setting up a date (assuming she's single). You don't have anything to lose since you never knew her before.

3. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    PLOT TWIST!

I ended up eating breakfast with her, (residence living can be pretty okay) and we talked briefly. Found out that they are leaving for home in a few days, but I still think it would be a good idea to message her anyway to build a rapport and get more convo going between us.

Only issue is I'm not really sure what to say anymore.