1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so I like a boy now,

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noodle72, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey. I've got a crush on a boy and I don't know what to do about it. Can't think of anyone to go to for relationship advice, so I'm posting here. I'll briefly explain the whole situation:

We first met at an anime convention in February. We've been mutuals on instagram ever since. I thought his cosplays were cool, but it wasn't til around September that I started developing a crush on him. I was kind of in denial for a few months, but when I saw him at another con last weekend, it fully set in; I definitely have a crush on this boy.

And he sort of knows. Basically, I commented on his thiscrush (anonymous crush confessing thing that he's got linked in his instagram bio), and a while later on his instagram story he asked for the people who commented on his thiscrush to let him know who they were. So I replied to that story saying that I wasn't sure yet but I might have a crush on him. Though I was pretty sure at that point, I wasn't about to let him know that,,

I don't know a lot about him and I haven't talked to him a lot since I never know what to say. But I've wanted to get to know him and be his friend for a while and then I realized these feelings are gayer than wanting a friendship

A few things I did pick up through checking his instagram story fairly often is that he's single, bisexual, a transguy like me, and I think he kind of wants to be in a relationship? but I think he mentioned he prefers people older than him. And I am two years younger than him.

Anyways. That's probably the best I can explain without going into tons of details. So. Any advice for a loser nerd who's awkward as heck and just wants this guy to be my first boyfriend?