1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News So backwards!!!

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by NoName87, Oct 16, 2019.

1. NoName87

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...erturns-obamacare-transgender-protections?amp

“Judge Reed O'Connor in the Northern District of Texas vacated an Obama-era regulation that prohibited insurers and providers who receive federal money from denying treatment or coverage to anyone based on sex, gender identity or termination of pregnancy.

“O'Connor, the same judge who last year ruled that the entire Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional, said the rule violates the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.”

I just don’t get it. I mean what in the flying %#!?. Federal money, which I take as taxpayers money, is being withheld from certain individuals to support a Religious agenda. Hmm... the hypocrisy is infuriating.

I wonder what would happen if a doctor refused to treat someone because they are Christian. I have a feeling that religious freedom doesn’t go the other way for this judge.

2. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In some coltish Christian congregations in American its all about the hate. Very closed minded people. The term backwoods come to mind.

#2 brainwashed, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019