1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So another awkward question?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Love4Ever, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Cinnamon Bunny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It kind sounds like you're stressing yourself out. Which isn't conducive to finding answers since stress can be a libido killer. Maybe you need to step back from this stuff for a bit? Destress maybe? Some TLC?

I have doubts about being bi, I've questioned it a lot, so I get it. I also had to take breaks from it. Abstraction is not as helpful as real life experiences. I'm starting to realize sexuality isn't this black and white, simple blanket. At least for me. I don't and won't feel the same about every man, woman, or non-binary person. So instead of trying to figure out the totality of such a complex and nuance thing, I'm trying to take it one step at a time.

You really dont have to have everything figured out. It's okay to not know or to be confused. It's okay to live life and let things be revealed.

2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you. I do feel stressed. I need to stop I think and just not think about anything.

Cinnamon Bunny likes this.
  3. Cinnamon Bunny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like a good idea :slight_smile:

Have any passive or relaxing activities you like? I like walks in the park or instrumental music.

If you can't get your mind off it, it's healthy to just distract yourself a bit. Things like games or reading help me.

You don't have to answer btw, take care ♡

#83 Cinnamon Bunny, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Love4Ever likes this.
  4. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you. I do have things I like I'll try to focus on. You always know just what to say.

Cinnamon Bunny likes this.
  5. Cinnamon Bunny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Glad to hear it ♡

Eh, not really, but I am learning to take care of myself better which helps me to say more helpful things :slight_smile:

Love4Ever and Silveroot like this.
  6. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What the others said about not having to figure it out all at once is true, but a common thing I've noticed with your posts is basically too much thinking and not enough acting. You ruminate on all this stuff alone for weeks/months wondering about how you'd feel about stuff instead of just going and trying it to know for sure how it felt. If you don't know whether kissing a guy or girl feels better, then going and kissing people to find out is a whole lot more useful than just thinking about it endlessly with no way to ever determine the answer due to having no experience to draw from.

It's so incredibly easy as a girl to have any experience you want to try just by using the popular dating app starting with T. Pretty much every girl gets multiple matches a day, every day, regardless of what they look like on there (using the straight version at least). You could find an attractive guy to try stuff with and see how it feels in literally one day, a guy on an app is never going to say no to a girl asking for any type of sexual stuff. Then you'd know for sure, and even if you hated it all, it was just a few hours of lost time with the benefit of not having to think about what you do and don't like ever again.

regkmc likes this.
  7. Peterpangirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I found that confusing too. I now know I like being penetrated vagina wise and have got pleasure from it from a man or a woman. What is different for me with a woman is that I want sex as intimate as possible. So with a man I preferred it from behind, whereas with a woman I prefer to take it missionary style as I want to see her face and have fuller body contact. Over the years I have frequently fantasised about being a man and giving dick to a woman....but in a real scenario with my girlfriend I am not as into using a dildo on her....I like anything manual and like you only orgasm from fingers.

#87 Peterpangirl, Oct 17, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Elle993 likes this.
  8. Peterpangirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is useful self knowledge to have experience of both sex with a man and a woman. If I were 20 again I would have safe sex with more people to discover what my preferences were. The biggest mistake I made was not to explore my sexuality back then.

regkmc and Destin like this.
  9. regkmc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you want to/are you having sex with different people now? I have the ability to do it, as I’m currently separated from my wife, but have great fears around being sexual with guys. I’ve gone on dates, but just haven’t felt like I can take the next step.

10. Peterpangirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a girlfriend now. Before that I was in unexpressed love with another female. I glimpsed my true sexuality with the latter especially in that I saw that I had the capacity to be soft and tender with a partner and feel it to the bones.....it was so very very painful to finally join the dots. Then I met my girlfriend online and the physical stuff was intuitive. I am not seeing lots of people: just the one. I don't think that's what it's about for me with a woman. I need an emotional as well as physical connection I think really.

regkmc likes this.
  11. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You here that women can fake orgasms etc BUT I knew everytime my ex wife orgasmed, there was no faking that....

Destin and regkmc like this.
  12. Broccoli

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey @Love4Ever, it looks like you've been doing some serious thinking so make sure you take care of yourself and don't get trapped in your own head. I'm an over-thinker so know what it's like! Just sharing something that my straight female friends said once (I can't remember how it came about but I think it as a group discussion one night at college on early sexual experiences or something) which may not apply to you at all but I thought it was interesting. They said that they didn't start being attracted to *penises* until after they'd started having sex with guys and had come to associate them with pleasure - before then, they weren't repulsed by them but they thought they weren't that attractive-looking. Not the same thing at all as whether they were attracted to men - they never questioned that - but I remember registering it at the time and thinking that maybe I would be into guys once I tried it (at that time I thought I might be some odd kind of asexual because I wasn't attracted to any men)!! Clearly I had got the wrong end of the stick (pardon the pun) at the time re. confusing attraction to males with attraction to penises but it was interesting for me to learn that even straight women are not necessarily inherently attracted to the male penis as an object at the beginning.

Cinnamon Bunny, Forlong and Rade like this.
  13. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Interesting. I heard this as well. That a lot of them are not big fans. In fact I heard some women say they were not really into even after? So I don't know if they just weren't as into sex in general or these women were just assuming they were straight but weren't or had some other reason. The thing with me is I don't think I want to do anything with it. I used to want to which is what makes this sorta strange but at the moment I really keep thinking, why make myself deal with something I don't want to deal with, when I could date women where that's not even an issue? I still think men look hot but for me any sexual pleasure would derive more from just finding them drop dead gorgeous. But in terms of being actually satisfied beyond that? I starting to doubt whether a man can do that?

#93 Love4Ever, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    GreenRun likes this.
  14. Peterpangirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is not only about a person's aesthetic appeal. Both men and women can be well built. It is also about who you connect with emotionally and whose person you feel most innate desire for. Destin's description is good as it conveys what sexual desire feels like. I often want my girlfriend in an all consuming way that I have never experienced before.

GreenRun and Love4Ever like this.