1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleepovers

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chartmann2, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Chartmann2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I;m fourteen and my crush (who is straight I think) asked me over to his party, and there is going to be like 7+ other dudes and maybe a girl... maybe. And we would all sleep over in one small room and a guest room. And I'm not sure if I should go... because I know I'll get erections (my penis is very sensitive n made hard fast). SO idk what to do.... any help??? Should I go I feel like If I go I should say something to my crush which is at least somewhat "flirtatious".

2. Blast

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What usually happens at these sleepovers? Have you been to one before?

Because the sleepovers that I used to go to meant that, for the most part, there was usually plenty of bed sheets in a dark room where it would be quite easy to hide an erection.
    Also, tighter underwear usually helps to hide an erection. Wear underwear which will keep any erection flat against your body rather than loose boxers (if its too late to get them for this time, get them for next time).

I see you are out to “a few people”. Are you out to anyone who is attending this sleepover?
    If you arent out to anybody in the sleepover or you otherwise wish to hide the fact you are sexually attracted to guys, and if you get caught with an erection, then a good diversion tactic may be to say that you were thinking about a specific female teacher at your school.

If you are anxious about this sleepover then it is probably best that you dont try and flirt with your crush because (1) this will make it more likely that you get an erection and (2) you can probably do the same thing at another time without 7+ other people possibly judging you for it.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In all probability, the other 7 dudes will experience a bit of nocturnal movement or morning wood too. Can't be helped - it happens to most guys. If you're really worried try to sleep facing the wall, so nobody will notice.

Richard321 likes this.
  4. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're 14 so I'm assuming these other guys are also around 14? That's an age where hormones run wild and you'll get a boner in no time flat. It happens to every guy, including the other guys at the sleepover. Most likely when you wake up in the morning, the other guys are gonna have their own...issues.

If you are worried about it being noticeable, just be conscious of what clothes you're wearing. Like Cymru said, tighter underwear helps keep things in place. Jeans also do the trick, but I don't know your weather. Since it's a sleepover I assume you'd go to sleep in shorts, sweats, or pajama pants...which are loose, so you can focus on the underwear aspect then, or wear a long t-shirt to try and hide it.

5. Biguyjosh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd go and don't worry about. Others gave good suggestions about clothes.
    I would be cautious about saying anything to your crush if he's straight, especially at a sleepover.