1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyrim

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Purp, May 25, 2015.

1. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you a stormcloak, imperial, freeroamer, mercenary? Who are you? :slight_smile:

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Mercenary.

I consider my main character as the great equalizer. If good is prevailing, then I side with the darkness, and vice versa. On the surface I'm an agent of chaos, but really, I am simply molding the world in such a way, that I am too essential and valued to be discarded. It becomes dependent upon me to deliver them from imbalance.

My main character is a Breton, female. I utilize the power of Conjuration to resurrect the dead, summon Daedra, who serve as my legion. Meanwhile, I pick off any stragglers with my Archery, be it an actual enchanted bow or a Conjured Bow. My ability to linger in the shadows aids in my stealth, and adds to the enigma of my character.

To put it simply, I do what I want, how I want.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just go around and execute bigots. So whatever you want to call that...

4. Justinian20

Well since I got some renewed interest, I am back to playing my high elf magi,

This guy is evil though, he wants to raise a giant army of the undead to attack the Third Aldmeri Dominion, I redid his story and made him get kicked out of the Thalmor for being gay, (previously he was kicked out for taking his experiments too far). He is still evil though, I also decided that all my characters are truly gay because you can't marry Lucan Valerius in the game, so I all my characters marry his sister so that he visits the house.

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

My character fight's similar to Kaisers, mostly stealth and long range spells/archery becauseeee I think it's more fun and adds somewhat of a metagame; I like to finish all of my opponents without being seen. I use mostly Conjuration magic and some illusion, usually to trick the enemy into fighting each other or a construct while I pick them off from a distance. I do keep a couple nice enchanted swords on me in case of close encounters, but they're a last resort. Character wise, Skyrim Kageshiro on the surface is a mostly good guy who looks out for his own interests, but he has a dark side not so many people know about until they get on his bad side. He dabbles in necromancy and vampirism, and is a veteran member of the thieves guild. He also has a fascination with the Daedra and collecting Daedric Artifacts, and doesn't have any reservations about doing whatever they ask of him to obtain them

The last one was a Redguard guy and I have no real preference about the race, it's just whatever I felt like making at the time. I've yet to play the game with a Female protagonist.

6. Ashley2103

Mercenary.

I usually role-play in that game so I usually end up siding with the imperials as they have less security than the stormcloaks or something.

I usually play a nord or imperial.

I prefer stealth and usually stick to alchemy, lockpicking, pickpocket (so I make my character wear normal looking clothes to blend in lol), and speech. So I don't need to go out of the towns and cities much. I start in the thieves guild, but after centuries of working on the speech skill, I end up abandoning them as they have no use anymore after I get the fence perk.

Sometimes I'll mix it up with magic and add conjuration and illusion at the side.

7. nohalos

Ah, I was an Imperial once, but then I took an arrow in the knee.....

And by arrow in the knee, I meant my whole computer got wiped because freaking Windows malfunctioned and gave me the blue screen of death. Smh I defeated that huge-ass dragon that was like my ultimate rival and then I wake up to the blue screen of death? Where is justice?!?!

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

This thread has made me want to start playing the game again lol

One other thing I forgot to mention, Kageshiro is a bit of an eccentric thief, he clears your house of cash but in its place he leaves an emerald or gem of equal or greater value to the amount he's taken. AS for why he does that, could be that he's already wealthy enough, and he simply breaks in for the fun of it, or to challenge himself at this point. Or maybe he just likes to toy with his victims psychologically, no one knows for sure~

9. midnightcity

i play the game for hours to collect nirnroots.

10. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually play as a dual-wield warrior Khajiit or spellsword/nightblade Argonian.

And I always play Stormcloak. Other than the fact that Ulfric *should* be high king (he won that duel fair and square), he actually cares about Skyrim, unlike Tullius, and has experience ruling, unlike Elisif.

And I'd prefer someone that knows the Thu'um in a battle over General just-a-sword there.

11. Jellal

Freeroamer.

In Skyrim, all I care about is adventure!

12. Miko

Miko Guest

I'm a kitten warrior! Well, that's what I call myself, I basically wear cute outfits and kick ass.

13. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I more or less just find bigots/douchebags, pickpocket their house key, and rob them blind. The stuff I don't need goes into the nearest river. :grin:

Shame they never seem to notice though, except when they send mercenaries hehe (AKA: Those guys who love to step on my fire runes)
    I'd love to see the look on their faces.

I don't technically side with the Imperials, but I do like to mess with the Stormcloaks for the heck of it.

..And being a ninja kitty. Best part.

Flippin' love this game.

14. YunoGasai

i kill things with magic thats all i know.

15. Spacetime

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played a couple years ago and I think I was unaffiliated. I might try playing again, but games with a first person view tend to make me dizzy.

16. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

You can play it from a 3rd person view if you prefer, I usually switch back and forth, I usually like it 3rd person in the outside world and 1st person while I'm in the dungeons.

17. aeva

You can switch between first and third person in Skyrim.

Although I've played an insane amount (around 1500 hours last time I checked), I'm such a creature of habit so I tend to do similar things every time. Imperial (not really sure why, both sides suck, in terms of politics), usually a nord or some type of elf, dual wielding and archery. Not really into the magic very much, but I will use it when needed (and to level up quickly). Usually side with Dawnguard, but not always. Always marry Aela, and then bring Serana into the mix.

For the most part, I like to just charge into the middle of things and have all hell break loose, but I do have days where I'm in a super stealthy mood. My current desktop background is a drawing that's basically my typical Skyrim character. Pale with dark hair, in Daedric armor with Daedric swords, riding Shadowmere. That's my go-to girl.

18. Spacetime

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks Kageshiro and aeva! I started a game today as a breton warrior.

19. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Bretons are my favorite race.

I've been working on two new characters. One is a semi-joke character, to just experience the game in a new way, and the other is a new kind of challenge.

Character #1 is a vampire hunter. Archery, Restoration, and Light Armor are the heavy focus, with Alchemy, Sneak, and Smithing as secondary. All this character does is kill the undead, especially vampires -- to the point, they believe EVERYBODY is a vampire, so I kill everyone, meaning I'm a wanted outlaw. Inspired due to constant vampire attacks, LOL.

Character #2 is an indirect killer. Heavy Armor, Destruction, and Sneak are the heavy focus, with Alchemy, Smithing, and Illusion as secondary. Basically, I coat myself in the elemental Cloaks, while wearing the Ebony Mail armor, and use Alchemy-made potions to raise the damage. With Shadow Warrior, I can sneak through a room, undetected, and kill everybody without lifting a finger. Using the Slow Time Shout, just allows the indirect damage to rack up more.

20. The Wallflower

I made a character called Elijah Wood thinking there was no other person in the world with that name...

He sucked at pretty much everything except archery and had a house in Riften with his mage husband. :3