1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i move on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Hanabi, Sep 22, 2018.

?

Should i ?

1. Move on

100.0%
  2. Act cold to him(treat him like a friend)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stay in love with him (treat him special)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hanabi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well , hello guys . I’m a newbie here. Please guide me to use this forum .

Im Hanabi , an 18 years old teen . As the title stated , im going to talk about my crush . Well , i’ve a crush on someone who I rarely meet up with and he is also 18years old now , same with me . We’ve known each other since 2014(first met during school visits) until now and our second meeting was this year (we bumped into each other) . I was so happy that i bumped into him this year because I actually have feelings for him since our first met but i just keep it lowkey because yknow , i thought the feelings last for a moment only but nahh ..

Since we met for the second time , i tried to search for his Instagram account and guess whattt?!!! Yeappp !! I found it !!! I was supper happy and excited . Through Instagram, we then exchanged numbers and texted everyday until late night for almost a month we shared lots of stories and he replied like he really interested to text with me . He was the one who started the conversation first ☺️ Hekhek

But day after day , we don’t contact much because both of us pursue our studies in a different place . I keep on waiting for him to contact me or to ask my condition because yknow , girl has their own ego but for that time , i was the one who usually started the conversation first . I would find for ways to text him . And as usual , he would always give the best advice if i had any problems.

After months passed by , i confessed to him yeap , i know I shouldn’t because I’m a girl but I’m not that type of girl who is scared to get rejected by someone you love . He said that he doesn’t want to be in a relationship with any other girls for now because of his passed experience. His ex-gf cheated on him!

Since then , we continue texting each other but for this time only once a week he shares his problems to me . And sometimes he make a phone call with me . I’m super duper happy if he treats me like a princess , but sometimes , he would just text me with a ‘hi’ and then seems doesn’t interested with the conversation. Idk if he likes me or not i told him that i wanna move on from him and he said “just do it because you know , in life , people come and go”

Everytime i want to move on , his name will popped out on my notification asking my news and i had no choice other than reply back excitedly (yknow , crush is still gonna be crush) sometimes he makes me feels like im his gf and sometimes he makes me feels like a friend ‍♀️ Let me share a scene with you guys ..

Scene-
    He would texted me all day long and even made a phone call . And after that asked me a favour to wake him up tomorrow morning . After i woke him up , we will not contact each other ever again until the next week . He always online but never talks to me . Is that a sign he texted anyone else?

What does it mean ? Am i being played by himmm?

But sometimes , when im already asleep.. he would randomly says “goodnight” is that shows im the last person he thinks of before he sleep ? He never says that he misses me , is that the sign of he missing me ? But if i asked , he would say that he is not missing me at all and he replied me with a short texted only , not long like the first month we contacted each other and our conversations getting boring !!

Is he texting me because he doesn’t want me to be hurted? Is he texting me because he doesn’t want to hurt my feelings ? Or to make sure i still fall in love with him because he doesn’t want to lose his admirer ? help meee !!! What should i do !!! I don’t know how’s boy’s feelings .

Can you guys give me advice , should i move on or act cold or just stay in love with him ? And what’s the sign if he likes you? What’s the effort that he will show to you if he likes you ? Btw he is an introvert to girls but not me maybe because we already knew each other . Thanks in advanced !!! ❤️ Sorry for the long write up . Im just curious and need help . Sorry for the gramma errors !