1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be Behaving Any Different As An Agender/ Demigirl?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by StoryFanatic, Dec 30, 2015.

1. StoryFanatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've decided to be as genderless as I can handle right now and I'm wondering if there's something I should be doing. I have the stereotypical short pixie cut, but what else? Should I be wearing gender neutral clothes? Making people call me different things? Even change my name? What now?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Simply put: do what makes YOU happy.

3. Gen

Gen

Stereotypical is the last thing that you want to be. Being nonconforming does not mean being an completely grey alien with special clothes and specific criteria. I have met so many agender males who look like Lumberjacks. You can be a nonconforming female and wear dresses. You can be a nonconforming male and wear a tuxedo.

The point is to carve out your own box in terms of identity. Not confine yourself to a new one. Style yourself in whatever ways you feel most beautiful.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Like Gen said - never, ever, shove yourself into any kind of box. Society does that too much by itself already. Just do what you feel makes you happy. (=