1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sen1234, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How close of a shave to most people get around their "groin area". I have tired numerous types of razors and exfoliation methods but I can't quite get a really close shave. Also, I have dark hair so it always seems like I can see hair that is still under the skin. I also get razor bumps really easy and have tried almost everything to combat them.

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im male bodied, but i use a phillips body groom plus, it gives a very smooth shave in very delicate areas. im not sure if it would work on female anatomy though.

3. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I actually use electric razor that normally used for shaving your face to shave my pubic hairs once or twice a day depends. I use to use normal blades but I bleeded a lot since I have thick hair and had to shave once a day on my you know what area. You have to be careful though using them since you don't want to shave your skin since it does hurt when you do and bleeds a little and I put Neosporin like thing but ya make sure your skin is tight and not like soft on your balls if you do there also. I have two type of electric razors one cuts deeper and has 3 heads but not used for balls and one is like the other type that has two bumps that look like speed bumps or whatever they are called for the balls but still have to be careful. The one that looks like have 2 speed bumps has smaller holes so your skin don't get inside and cut them but be careful on the middle part of it since that can cut you. So do it lightly is the best for softer areas. But all in all it's the best way I learned to use to get them smooth. I use it on my legs or arms too but I don't really completely shave my legs and arms just thin them out since I do get sorta hairy if I don't. For legs and arms I never had cut myself unless it's where the skin gets wrinkled or so as I said as long the skin is tight then your fine with them.