1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexual side of sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by peacebeus, Feb 10, 2019.

1. peacebeus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's always been hard for me to accept the possibility i might be gay, nowadays i just shrug if asked and say, "honestly, idk, but im not straight". I now know that i am not straight and i can accept that peacefully but whenever it comes to the sexual aspect of this all, it gets really muddy, i get anxious and sometimes i dont wanna think anything sexual about guys, yes, i can think sexual and yes i can think romance but sometimes the thought of sex just kills my mood, makes me question everything all over again, and same can go for girls, i can enjoy the sexual aspect of women but only if its the mood I'm in, most of my sexual urges are in the moment, never premeditated, they just simply happen, i like it but at times it really hard on me, especially when i just wanna love myself, nd im still not in love with myself, I'm far from perfect.

2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there! I get what it’s like to have confusing and sometimes conflicting feelings when you’re just starting to explore your sexuality. It’s totally normal though to feel this way and I think a lot of people can relate. I have experienced this and for me the number one thing is to relax. It’s easy to say and hard to do but it can provide clarity.

3. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes it's much simpler and easier to take it one step at a time. Don't over-complicate it. :slight_smile:. That's what I used to tell myself everyday. If the sexual part of things is frustrating or confusing to think about, don't think about it. :slight_smile:. Take things as slow as you want, as long as you're happy and comfortable, that's what's important.

I for one don't think that sex or any sexual stuff are important in a relationship. But, that's my take on things of course. And I can personally vouch that there are people out there who look beyond hookups, NSA and similar stuff for plain, old "vanilla" relationships as some people like to call it. I for one like the plain, old things too. :slight_smile: