1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual fantasies and orientation (Chip help please)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ihmawtd1234, Nov 20, 2018.

1. ihmawtd1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so i have been posting alot of “ami bi or gay” stuff lately, and alot of you clever people suggested that i should take a look at what i fantasize about while masturbating since that is a good indicator of sexual orientation... so i have been doing exactly that...
    Although i often masturbate while thinking about guys i also masturbate while thinking about women sometimes...

This post is about my fantasies regarding women.
    I have noticed that i ALWAYS fantasize about a woman either giving me a blowjob or a handjob or both...
    Its never about actual sexual intercourse..
    there is also some dominance to it that i enjoy... the fact that its all in her hands literally and she is in control..
    this dominance thing is also the reason why i have always enjoyed fantasizing about my female teachers doing sexual stuff with me...

What im wondering is really if it “counts as a valid straight fantasy”..I mean is these handjob-blowjob fantasies enough to actually “prove” that i am attracted to women? Or would it be more about their body in itself rather than Them doing sexual acts on me?

I hope this makes sense to you hahah

2. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not Chip, but I really think you should just try to relax on the "testing". You've been worrying about this an awful lot. Dominance imho has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I like to be dominant with men, but I am okay with being submissive with a woman. I am bi, but that's just how I am built. That's just what I am conformable with. It doesn't define my choice of sexual partners.

androgynousdog and GreenRun like this.