1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual Conversation during Sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Bob J20, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Does anyone else enjoy verbal expression during sex? I mean the kind where you talk about certain things your partner can do to you to make you feel good. Or let you know ahead of time when you are going to orgasm so they can feel like they are part of it. Different techniques you like to do or like to have done to you. My experience is that partners don’t like to converse on this things during sex. Now me? I love to. I love to please and telling me what feels good makes me happy.

Ntina21, 74andHome and Enzo46 like this.
  2. Enzo46

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My BF and I always do this during sex. We say what makes us feel good when that is we are not moaning loudly with pleasure! We both like to please and make the experience amazing for each other. I agree with you that this sure heightens things.

3. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh yea. I found that it easier with women Bryan men though. Probably my hesitancy, but I’m in in very way posible and talking about anything that contributes.

4. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I
    I just love it when someone says “Do this to me because it feels so good”. It makes me want to do as long as I can or until they tell me they would like something different. Women don’t seem to want to talk during sex and I haven’t seen too many that will tell you they are going to cum. When I know it’s about to start and then when they start to cum, it really makes me hard.

5. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The right words can drive the ecstasy to new heights too.

Ipswichfan and Enzo46 like this.
  6. Searching2022

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I had sex with women I never said anything, and i felt really uncomfortable using “dirty’ words even though some girlfriends tried to encourage it. So far with the few guys I have been with I love to talk! When giving oral sex I love to tell them how delicious it looks and if they like what I am doing… when I received anal intercourse during foreplay i told him how much I wanted him in me, and during it I moaned and sometimes cried out for him to pound me! I didn’t’t even have to make my =self try to do any of this like I did when I tried to have sex with women

and when for example my partner said how he wanted to ‘f’ me it really turned me on

#6 Searching2022, Apr 18, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
    Trinspar, Red1 and Enzo46 like this.
  7. Enzo46

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is true. Often in anal intercourse you can actually feel how much more excited and enlarged your partner gets when you tell him to ‘f’ hard.

Trinspar likes this.
  8. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So very true. Communication to me is so important. Especially when it has to do with what unique thing we like to have done that feels good. I’m not sure why I have not had many partners who enjoy communicating like that.

9. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Bob maybe it was becase they were waiting for you to say something. What do you think? It has to start somewhere somehow right.

10. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Another great point. I’m going to take your advice the very next time.

this website is amazing.

74andHome likes this.
  11. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is an amazing site isn’t it….. Glad you hear.

12. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you 74. I’m enjoying myself here and you are a big part of it. I have been in a few adult chat rooms, but the ones I’ve seen previously there are very fake people who just like to talk and misrepresent themselves. It is also the first time I’ve been able to express myself and get both understanding and constructive criticism. Sexual Health is very important to me. The 50% physical part is very important but the 50% mental part is just as important. Sex feels good, and feeling good about yourself feels good too.

Ipswichfan likes this.
  13. Ntina21

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Communication is key of course. However, I believe that when it comes to myself, I prefer my partner to talk more than me, and myself only when I am near orgasm.... :slight_smile:

14. xfemmelesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Bob, I love it when my girlfriend talks to me during sex. It makes sex even more satisfying to hear that she is enjoying it. I am a talker myself too which she likes! I think it’s great to communicate during sex because in my opinion it makes it even more special, especially if it’s with somebody you love and/or care about. This is probably TMI but I didn’t know how else to answer, so I apologise!

JT1999, Red1 and Ipswichfan like this.
  15. Red1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, I experience similar, though I'm not into hard sex, "pounding" as you say. I'm more into sensual sex (I'm a top by the way). With a woman there was awkwardness trying to communicate feelings. However I think when it is two people of the same sex they can mentally connect better. Honestly I think two people of the same sex can have a stronger relationship than a hetro couple.

16. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people may struggle with verbal communication during sex due to lingering feelings of shame and awkwardness. This can especially affect those who come from conservative families or social backgrounds where sex is rarely discussed and may be something of a taboo subject. The societal messages we internalise in such environments can seep into our subconscious, making it challenging for us to freely express our sexuality. While engaging in sexual intercourse might be manageable, articulating our desires and needs to a partner may continue to pose difficulties.

It is also worth noting that some people can be uncharacteristically verbal or assertive during sex, as their arousal intensifies and their body and brain chemistry change. This sudden shift can be surprising to a partner, particularly if they are accustomed to a more gentle or passive demeanour. However, if one can overcome that initial surprise, there is the potential for a profound sense of intimacy between partners.

Stating and expressing your wants, needs and pleasures during sex is a good thing and nothing to be embarrassed about.

17. Searching2022

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not really either, but I felt so close and it felt so intimate, like a missing part of me, that I just wanted more!

This is why I was so surprised that I liked engaging in "dirty talk". I could never say it with women, and was in denial for years. I think what really broke the ice for me was saying to myself that I was gay in the first place. The first few times I had (gay) sex I had no intention of saying anything, it just came out and it felt so natural to just tell my partner I loved pleasuring him and I wanted to taste his cum. I was surprised how natural it felt to say it and how it aroused both of us.

With women, I had to struggle to say they looked attractive. With a guy I am attracted to I have no problem looking at his privates licking my lips and giving him a dirty smile.

#17 Searching2022, Jul 20, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  18. Searching2022

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its funny that when I was in denial and did not want to be gay and was trying to convince myself I was straight, I felt inwardly embarrassed and awkward about expressing any wants with a woman, even when they were encouraging and practically leading me along. This caused one girlfriend to ask if I was gay. At the time I was mortified but also, looking back, I secretly liked that she said that.

I don't know why I felt this embarrassment about straight sex, but with men, even the first times, felt so natural and freeing.Ironically this is the sexual part of me I was ashamed of, but when I actually had sex it felt so much more comfortable than with a woman.

Red1, Enzo46 and Contented like this.
  19. JT1999

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Quite a few times I have noticed a big change in my female partners after their first O. They go from quiet, shy & submissive to a more assertive/dominant role. I love seeing the animalistic side come out!

Red1 likes this.
  20. Red1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They probably find like me, the more they engage in gay sex the more they like it. I found engaging in gay sex a liberating experience.

Enzo46 likes this.