1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex education, homophobia and hate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Calf, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a pretty decent education if you ask me. We didn't, we just did about male/female penetration. I mean, sometimes other forms were brought up- but not in the sessions themselves and only as jokes between students- we didn't actually do anything about protection for other types of sex. We did about contraception, and how it sometimes fails and then they went on to reinforce the whole wait till marriage thing because according to them, it's easier to raise children in a marriage.

And we did about protection for STIs (in male/female penetration) and the teacher went on to explain how some of them are treated, but that they should best be avoided.

#21 Canterpiece, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. GhostStories88

Out Status:
    Some people
    Up until high school I went to a Catholic school (you could probably imagine how that went).
    The only "sex ed" they had was a video that idolized periods and completely glossed over how fucking painful and awful they are.
    That and they told kids that homosexuality is fine unless you actually fucking act on it. One teacher said, "They can go on dates, but no holding hands and no kissing. Especially in public."
    Well, I happen to love holding hands with girls. Would it be wrong if I tracked that teacher down just so I could do it in front of her?