1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sending the wrong sexual vibes?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by confuseduser99, Aug 13, 2017.

1. confuseduser99

Is it possible that you could send wrong sexual vibes, that may deter a potential person you're into away from you? I feel like I always tend to cockblock myself somehow.

For example, a friend's friend that I recently met. We were attracted to one another and we fooled around very briefly when we first met.

This weekend, I've been hanging out with him and my friend. I'm also staying over at their place (I'm from a different city). We haven't done anything to each other thus far. He sometimes glares over. I sometimes do as well, too. But it appears as if he's lost interest in me.

Am I doing something wrong? Can it be that I send off "not interested" vibes to him (and other people). I do think I sometimes play hard to get, as in, I don't easily give into flirtation or stares, etc.

2. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion there's a pretty good understanding of what you like, and he may know that you like him. If he's not comfortable identifying as gay, and if he's not ready to openly acknowledge it, it might make him uncomfortable that this sexual encounter happened between you. This is not something wrong with you, it's an issue on his end.

If he is openly gay then the vibe you're describing could be that he's playing "hard to get" or "that was fun but I don't want to do it again". It's hard to tell from the description you give.

If it really bothers you then I would ask him in private what's going on, if anything. If you don't feel like doing this I would give him just a little bit of space and see what happens.

Patrick