1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Senate passes ban on certain body modifications

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Foxface, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Lipstick Leuger

Ah yes, Arkansas. The place where it's legal to marry your relative, just not your gay relative. The place where a girl is a virgin as long as she can out run her brother......

2. photoguy93

Well, personally thinking, I think it's gross and pretty darn disgusting, but hey, if someone wants to take a random object and put it under their skin and burn an image of it in, then hey, I'm not gonna worry about it.

I'm really curious to see how this came to be. Maybe some representative's kid came in with this? I mean, truthfully, we do so much shit to our bodies, this isn't the first and definitely won't be the last silly thing people do.

3. DrkRayne

This is ridiculous. I understand banning things for minors, because they can't consent ot alot of things, but adults too?
    If you are not drunk, or mentally impaired you should be able to do what you want.

4. Emberstone

My responce to the arkansa republicans in its state senate:

Hey, republicans; how is that small goverment working for you? How is that 'individiual liberties' working for you? how is that 'keeping goverment out of your life' working out?