1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking help!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Scaredcississy, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Scaredcississy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey.. I'm not exactly sure where to start, I found this page from a Google search looking for answers. Not the smartest path I know.. but here I am so I'm hoping I'm in the right place. Still anxious about anonymity as you can imgaine;
    I've been curious since an adolescence, gender dysphoria if thats the right thing. Not entirely sure on the language please don't get mad at me. At first it was just that, curiosity, but almost 20 years later I find myself still crossdressing at every chance..
    I'd say bisexual but still prominently cis, although that may just be my environment.
    Honestly I'm just looking for some advice and to talk to someone who may have been through the same situation as me.
    My sister is openly gay yet I've still not managed the courage to tell her about myself even though we are very close. Thanks for reading I'd be very welcome to any help. Thank you :slight_smile:

2. chicodeoro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ask away, specifically what advice are you looking for?

Beth x