1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeing my ex

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ANewDawn, Oct 9, 2015.

1. ANewDawn

It's been ages since I've posted here, but I lost my support network and have nowhere else to go.
    I was going out with a Trans guy for four months and it was the most amazing thing. We were so in love and I trusted him with everything, and we said we were going to stay together forever. Three weeks after I left for college he dumps me with no warning, bec he suddenly decides he isn't ready to commit. He hurt me so bad.
    I'm back in town and need to give him back some stuff, but every time I think about seeing him I want to throw up. I know I need closure, and to tell him he's a bastard, but I know it's gonna hurt so bad when I see that he's probably happy with someone else and I've been so depressed without him. How to I get through this?

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all, I am so sorry. There is no easy way through a hard break up ... eat some chocolate, take a nice bath, read a book, dance to "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger", then take a deep breath and tell yourself "He was really nice, but he wasn't the one. I deserve someone who will always love me and never hurt me." Then go out there and find someone! You can do it!! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong! I hope this helped ...

xo

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, it would not be inappropriate to have someone else drop off his things, if you have anyone willing to do so. Or even, if there really is nobody, pack them up and mail them to him.

You don't have to put yourself through any situation with an ex if you're not comfortable being around them. Ending a relationship is hard, but you do get to call the shots in terms of your own life, boundaries, and comfort level. If you're not ready to see him, then get his things to him another way.