1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second opinion

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jake k, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Jake k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so I been dating my boyfriend for over a 1 year. I been having issues and feel like our relationship is on the rocks. It started with Snapchat and he all over the place on the Snapchat map and it never match up what he said he was at. It would put him at random place and I end up deleting my Snapchat because it was driving me crazy. A few weeks go bye and he texts me that his Facebook isn’t working anymore. Something about his email not working. I pay no attention to it because I was able to see his Facebook. Then is Facebook become unseeable. I put it off and it eventually started to drive me crazy so I made a fake Facebook and looked him up. I found his Facebook but it’s set up that you can’t see everything just public stuff. I confronted him about it. He told me he only have is dads and close family on it. He told he didn’t want to make me mad about what he is posting because he knows I don’t like trump and all the political shenanigans. I told him that this breeds mistrust and I not the type of person once I lose trust in you I will never trust you again. I told him that it mental fucks me up. I started talking about breaking up and felt like he didn’t fight hard enough to save our relationship. We didn’t brake up

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um, everything you are describing sounds like exactly what you said you won't tolerate: Someone who isn't willing to be completely honest. The guy clearly isn't all that interested, and if he didn't fight hard to avoid breaking up, he's probably hoping you will do so. I'd take the plunge and be done with it.

CuriousArticles and Lek like this.